1. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

Default Newcomer needs some assistance

Hello everyone!

I am totally new to TDU Online and although I try to figure out as much out myself as possible, I would really appreciate some help from an experienced player. Just a few questions that I want to ask regarding TDU. Also, I've seen that some of you have been donating money to new people or bought their cars for good money... Is there any chance someone could do that for me so that I can also get a few of my dream cars?

Thanks a lot!
    There's no replacement for displacement ...

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

What are you needing help with? And welcome to TDUc.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Put 5 Alfa Romeo GTs on trade for 9.9 million, and make sure they have all done 1.7 miles so we know they are yours, and I'll buy them later

4. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

Ok, I'll do that! Thanks a lot. For example I wanted to know that where can I see all the possibilities to earn money and where can I find some extra cool things to do than just buy cars and visit the tuning shop to purchase a step of more power. I know you're supposed to be able to paint the cars and I've even seen a video of pretty chicks washing the car...

Also, I cannot figure out when I am connected and when not. I have the message TDU Servers Available but sometimes I don't see anyone around and not on the map either via Players view.

5. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by speedbirdv8 »
    I know you're supposed to be able to paint the cars and I've even seen a video of pretty chicks washing the car...
    Yes, you can re-paint your car in the paint shops, and you can custom paint it in the custom paint shop (), which you have to unlock by doing the 'Around the Crater' race
    But, no, you can't get any girls to wash your car ()
    Quote Originally Posted by speedbirdv8 »
    Also, I cannot figure out when I am connected and when not. I have the message TDU Servers Available but sometimes I don't see anyone around and not on the map either via Players view.
    If you made an online profile, it connects you when you start up the game, so you are connected all the time... The map sometimes can take a while to update the red dots (players)...

[e] What's your in-game name? You can add it in your UCP

6. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

In game name is also speedbirdv8, I added to the gamespy name field but should I add it somewhere else too in the control panel?

I'm just trying to do a couple of Rookie races with my Audi A3 to get enough money for the Alfa GT and then I'll put it on sale ASAP. I also bought a Firebird which is really awesome looking right now and I don't want to sell it

7. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

Alfa is for sale now, miles 1.7 and price 9,999,999 or something Thx.

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Did you put it up for some specific price? It can be hard finding cars hat cost 9.999.000

9. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Did you put it up for some specific price? It can be hard finding cars hat cost 9.999.000
    That's why I asked for 1.7 miles on it

10. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

NOUGAT!

11. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

Ok I relisted it now, my username is speedbirdv8, the Alfa GT has 1.7 miles, price 9,995,000 :P

12. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

Thanks a lot whoever bought it!! Now I can start a luxurious life And I have another Alfa for sale with exactly the same specs so if you or anyone can donate one more shot of that big amount, much appreciated!

13. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

I think it was me but I'm not too sure. I wasn't sure which one yours was as I think I was in Km so I just guessed and bought a few Lol.

14. speedbirdv8 is offline V8 Lover

LOL! How much money do u actually have?

And yes, this could be the case! I have the game set to metric so I did 1.7 km instead Im quite sure :S