1. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

Talking Ghostrider goes virtual!!*second vid now up!!!!*

Well, its actually just me but yeah
    this vid is already up for some time but i thought maybe you guys would like them (i want feedback!!!) so ill just post it here

this is my first vid, hope you like it (sorry for the crashes and also sorry for the missing of ingame sound, i had some problems woth fraps, but theres muzis so just watch it)

This is the "Pearl Harbor Run", from pearl harbor towards northern lighthouse
    If the video above doesn't show
    click here to view it.

*2nd movie is now up!!*

it doesnt have a real story, just some funny things.

Tricks and stupid things-compilation:
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

please give me some feedback and rate the vid!tnx!

Last edited by GhostRider3846; 18/06/08 at 18:21 PM.

2. =TDW=Patrick is offline Hot Hatch

hmmm nice video..i will do a ghost rider video too cuz he is my god
    大好きドリフト

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe nice video!

4. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

thanks for the positive feedback! good to hear this before making more vids... i want to make another one but i need to find a good route... not to much bumps, not to much hairpins, not to straight, much traffic and not to much wide highways... i prefer the 2 lane highways with some subtel curves, those are the most fun to drive!

EDIT: im now making the 2nd movie, hope you like it
    Last edited by GhostRider3846; 11/06/08 at 16:53 PM.

5. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

Angry

o great now movie maker has decided that it doesnt want to import my clips right now this is the very first time this happens and i have no idea what the solution is, i only know i need a solution right now

6. Leadfoot[YT] is offline COTM Creator

It won't import them? That's weird... I've had trouble with exporting, but not importing. Hmm... The files are all still there, right?

-Leadfoot

HittingRedline.com

Quote Originally Posted by Ryzza
    ...Norton deleted it.
    Maybe you should return the favour to Norton.

7. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

Quote Originally Posted by Leadfoot[YT] »
    It won't import them? That's weird... I've had trouble with exporting, but not importing. Hmm... The files are all still there, right?

-Leadfoot
    yeah its the first time i have this... when making the pearl harbor run i clicked import and selected the video(.avi) and after a couple of minutes i had several frames of the movie that you put on the timeline on the good order and you got the movie. now when i try to import it, it says it has encountered an error and needs to close. its pretty irritating since i like making and editing movies and want this one up on youtube

8. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

btw the sound problem with fraps is solved so theres ingame sound in the next movie if moviemaker starts to work as usual

9. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

i think i have found a solution to moviemakers problem... but that includes filming everything again ah well ill do that tomorrow then

EDIT: yep, it works but i need to refilm all over again
    EDIT2: yay its up, check out the first post
    Last edited by GhostRider3846; 18/06/08 at 18:15 PM.

10. WiiZe is offline Stage 1

Really nice videos you have there :P As i have seen all ghost rider movies, i can say that was one impressive driving there. Too bad there isnt any real haulers in tdu, so u could drive through 2 of those in approaching And what not to do with a rent car. Well in real life, i definately would burn some rubber and make donuts.