Thread: Forza 1

1. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Default Forza 1

OK I know it's not a 360 game but on recommendation from you guys I've bought Forza while waiting for Forza 2.

So any hints/advice on cars etc. as I've never played this before
    I'd rather be topless !

2. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Default Re: Forza 1

Hmm.. Advice? Well to help you make money have a look a the "Set Difficulty" and from there you can add bonuses to your final payment per races.. Can help you alot.. As for anything else wise.. Me and 2 others had a nice 6 lap blast round the 'Ring, one special thing for sure that beats TDU! As for anything else you can always use up time tuning your car at the "tune" slab in My Cars section.. Always fun perfecting your gear ratio!
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

3. SupermAnthony is offline Man Of Steel

If you're just after a quick blast, there's a couple of cheats that give you billions of dollars or level 50. I'd much more recommend playing the game all the way through properly though. If you're struggling, don't make it too easy by putting it in full arcade mode. Just put the racing line on and nothing else. I thought I'd make myself helpful, since my last post in the Forza 2 thread was worded wrong and maybe sounded like I was having a go. Which I wasn't!

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

COugh* *Cough*
    Password Effect tEAm4za 999,999,999 CR nOsLiW All Cars Unlocked

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

well played it for the first time last night in before watching Suzi Perry

... and it's just like playing Gran Turismo on ye olde ps2 in terms of event layout etc

... can't wait for Forza 2

... well done a few races ... started with the TT and have since won a few cars ...

... should keep me entertained a little when I'm not cruising/larking about on TDU
    I'd rather be topless !

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

me and neil are sometimes on their late at night, come join us if you like
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. mellors_ is offline Banned

when im on forza 1 on my 360 i cant use my guide thingy and is this meant to be like this?

8. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

mellors, thats completly normal, its the same for all original xbox games
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

9. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Quote Originally Posted by nipper »
    mellors, thats completly normal, its the same for all original xbox games
    Yeah Your right.. I gotta admit it's abit annoying..

10. UkN0WnSCAA is offline GTP Racing

Ohhh i loved that game. If you dont want to wait and earn all that money there is a cheat to give you 900 million. Also set all the settings so the abs is off and the tcs and all of that. That way you earn aton of money fast.
    My cars:
    Audi A3, Chevy Z06, Jaguar XJ220

11. CheesyPoof is offline Burnt-out Shell

My bro bought Forza 1, and I have to admit, I was a bit dissapointed. I thought it was pretty average.
    "Turn off the windshield wipers...they don't work..they're just making it worse!"