1. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Default New Pagani Zonda Cinque

Hope noone posted this already, If so just delete this thread plz

The speed demons/art connoisseurs at Italian dream maker Pagani are at it again, and their latest offering can be summed up in two words: fast and light.

Thanks to carbon-titanium fiber used in construction, the racing-inspired Zonda Cinque weighs just 2,668 pounds--44 pounds lighter than the Pagani F. Power comes from a 678-hp Mercedes-Benz AMG engine, which is paired with a six-speed sequential gearbox. Put it all together and the Cinque is capable of a top speed of 217 mph.

The exterior is distinguished by a long spoiler in the front and a newly-designed rear wing. The cockpit has carbon-fiber racing seats with leather covers and a carbon-fiber steering wheel with paddle shifters. There's also a shifter in the center tunnel.

The Zonda Cinque rides on Pirelli 255/35-19 tires in the front and 335/30-20 in the rear. The wheels are forged aluminum and magnesium.

To stop this monster, Pagani employs Brembo brakes with six-piston calibers up front and four-piston calipers in the back, which combine to bring the Zonda Cinque from 62 mph to a halt in 2.1 seconds.

The Zonda Cinque follows the jaw-dropping Zonda F and Zonda R, which were shown at the Geneva motor show this year and are already sold out, though they aren't in production.

The first Zonda was launched in 1999, weighing 30- to 50-percent less than comparable offerings. Since then the cars have attracted a considerable following, with second-hand F coupes and roadsters going for more double their original stickers.

The Zonda Cinque is likely to fuel that trend even further--its price tag is $1.6 million and Pagani is building only five copies, which are already sold.

link- http://www.autoweek.com/apps/pbcs.dl...FREE/943142845

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

That looks nearly Identical to the Zonda R, Apart from the paint Job etc, Oooh 1.2 seconds, 800,000 pound, Hmmmm, Ill have 3 please!

Anyone know the top speed?

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

this is going to be the final Zonda.
    http://www.supercars.net/cars/4177.html

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhh

TELL ME ITS NOT SO

:eek_blue::eek_blue::bananamad:

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. RB26DETT is offline Banned

it just said so in the link i gave.

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I know, I was upset :P

WAIT

In that link it said that theres going to be a replacement for the Zonda!

*Cries*

7. RB26DETT is offline Banned

yup. there's going to be replacement for the zonda.

8. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Ew. Looks like some dodgy German tuning company got hold of it

9. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Anyone know the top speed?
    Another nugget moment... it says 217 mph in the text

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

hahaha! mike again for nugget.

11. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

haven't you seen the pics of the next Zonda Prototype running round ... already in development

http://www.autoblog.com/2008/05/01/s...nda-test-mule/

As the article says the body is currently a hacked version of the current car ... if any of you have looked at early proto pics before you'll know this is common practice ... as at this stage they won't have a new shape body in metal/cardon/whatever you want to make it out of ... and also it helps disguise what they're actually running

Supposedly using the V8 from the SLR
    I'd rather be topless !

12. iBilo is offline ;)

Why do Pagini use AMG engines now? I thought they make their own engines.

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    The first one was certainly a merc engine becouse i can remeber commenting on it becouse when I went out in it it was driven form cold very hard and it can take it, very reliable.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

14. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisicus »
    As far as I'm aware they've always used Merc motors ... do you realise how much engine development costs !!!!!

far better to use an existing engine for a small company than make your own

done quite a bit in the industry if you look into it ... Toyota lump in the Elise ... Beemer lump going in the Esprit (if they ever launch it) ... Weismann use Beemers ... to name a few
    I'd rather be topless !

15. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

The one Balto posted looks like the sex . Shame it's not going to be the final one. But the final one (RB posted) looks nice too. Definetly nicer than the F and the C12S, they're kind of plain IMO.

16. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Balto and RB both were talking about the same car

NUGGET!

17. RB26DETT is offline Banned

like yah!

18. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

no wai

19. RB26DETT is offline Banned

yes wai!

20. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

O WAO

Lol, i didn't notice that. But i didn't look at a full picture on the link RB posted so it looked like a less red car .