Topic:

My New TV

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Talking My New TV

Well i went for it yesterday and decided to get my new TV. Its a Samsung Series 6 32" (LE32A656). Its only been out for about 2 weeks, found it on the net for £650 + £40 delivery (net price) so I went to that distributers store but the had it up for the normal £1099 price tag, so I got chatting to the salesman and got it down to £700, bargain. But then had another probelm getting it into Shar's TF which didn't happen so had to call her dad out in the van. got it home in the end tho.

So heres a pic and a few tech specs:

Its got:
    Full HD 1920x1080p
    100Hz
    Analogue/Digital Freeview
    Colour: crystal design (Rose Black)
    Dynamic Contrast Ratio of 15,000:1
    DNIe Pro
    Input & Output (side) - 1 X S-Video / 1 X HDMI / 1 X Composite / 1 X Headphone
    Input & Output (rear) - 1 X RF Input / 1 X Component / 2 X Scart / 3 X HDMI / 1 X PC Input (D-sub) / 1 X Audio Out / 1 X Optical Sound Out

The on off button and volume/chanel controls on the front bottom right hand corner are touch sensitive.

Its got loads of stuff in the set up menu's so it's gonna take me a while to get it set up perfectly, that'll give me something to do, just got to send the 360 off now so I can have some big screen gaming.

2. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

Sweet

3. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

The color is awesome. Nice screen for your 360.

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

looking nice man, hope to see you on XBL very soon!

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Very nice, nice one.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

nice tv! i'd love to own a LCD one some day. we're still using CRT's in my home.

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Want. That is such an awesome colour xD

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Nice tv Nodz!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Nice tv Nodz!
    LIES!

10. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

The Colour is awesome! Good size as well.

11. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    LIES!
    Yes, Once again Randy you confuse us all

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

12. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I've had a Samsung LCD for over 2 years and I love it, never going to buy anything but Samsung from now on, they were the ones along with LG who made LCD technology more reliable and brought the costs right down. I also am currently paying £4 a month to protect it and I will get New for Old should anything happen to it next year!

Very nice TV there Nodz, the Samsungs just go from strength to strength!
    I'm a bit mental.

13. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Yes, Once again Randy you confuse us all

w00t! go me *lil dance*

14. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I've had a Samsung LCD for over 2 years and I love it, never going to buy anything but Samsung from now on, they were the ones along with LG who made LCD technology more reliable and brought the costs right down. I also am currently paying £4 a month to protect it and I will get New for Old should anything happen to it next year!

Very nice TV there Nodz, the Samsungs just go from strength to strength!
    All very true but do you find its very difficult to keep clean. That and the buttons are a pain in the arse. Very good TV though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

15. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Thanks all.

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    All very true but do you find its very difficult to keep clean. That and the buttons are a pain in the arse. Very good TV though.
    It is all I been doing is dusting it, the shiny plastic its made from just attracts the dust and when you dust it you touch the touch sensitive buttons and end up turning it up changing the chanel then finally turning it off.

but I can live with that.

16. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Thanks all.

It is all I been doing is dusting it, the shiny plastic its made from just attracts the dust and when you dust it you touch the touch sensitive buttons and end up turning it up changing the chanel then finally turning it off.

but I can live with that.
    My screen has got big finger marks from when my mum decides to mess about with it, must start locking my door

17. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Dusting can be a pain and you will feel the room it's in heat-up as they do generate a fair bit of heat but in the end just use anti-static wipes plus screen wipes to keep the screen clean and you're sorted.
    I'm a bit mental.

18. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I got a free wipe with it and i can only clean it with that and water not polish, thats what the instructions say anyway.

19. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Dusting can be a pain and you will feel the room it's in heat-up as they do generate a fair bit of heat but in the end just use anti-static wipes plus screen wipes to keep the screen clean and you're sorted.
    Pair that with a xbox 360 and a high powered amp and you have a mini sauna

20. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Pair that with a xbox 360 and a high powered amp and you have a mini sauna
    and surround sound and a room thats only 11'x7' (LxW) then it is a sauna

Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Search Tags

32"
le32a656
new tv
samsung