1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default Grand Theft Auto downloadable content = Delayed

Rockstar Games has just announced that the exclusive DLC for GTA IV on the Xbox 360 has been delayed until 2009.
    According to Rockstar, the exclusive Xbox 360 downloadable content has been pushed back, in order to provide a better balance in the game release schedules. No information was given on the downloadable content, only that is it referred to as exclusive episodes only available for the Xbox 360.
    Xbox 360 and GTA IV owners will just have to wait another year for the exclusive content to make it to their consoles.
    Source: Video Game Central
    Last edited by Microphone; 07/06/08 at 09:46 AM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......*Deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

This made my day. poor 360'ers will have to wait till 2009

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowGT »
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......*Deep breath* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA

Better late than never... Don't worry, I'm sure we will tell you what missions are included :x

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Not suprising really, they have the new version of midnight club due soon and probably some other games so pushing it back til after xmas when they probably ain't releasing anything works better for them.

Also they are probably making the the next GTA in the IV series. Which will probably be VC or SA.

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

I think the PS3's has been delayed till november, not sure

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    I think the PS3's has been delayed till november, not sure
    Yeah Nov 2009, they are not getting content or if they are its not until at least a few months after the 360 has it

7. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Well fits in nicely. After all how delayed was GTA IV. I can wait there are some decent games on the horizon to keep me occupied.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

8. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

1 more year, aww man

9. TimBud is offline brmm

I can wait a while longer. We're still getting it anyway.
    It just does my head in all the fanboy bull that goes on because of it.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Yer there is so much in the game that the content is really needed, nice touch when its comes though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    Yer there is so much in the game that the content is really needed
    Sorry if I read it wrong, but that sentence seems to contradict itself somewhat?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

12. TimBud is offline brmm

Yeah it does.
    ...I think Pherelas meant that there is so much in the game world, that DLC would/could/should open up lots of other different aspects that have not been explored/utilised.

13. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Meh i'm not fussed about GTA 4 DLC. The game is fine without it. but because i have a hatred for 360 fanboys i am happy that their beloved exclusive GTA 4 DLC has been delayed.

14. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Meh i'm not fussed about GTA 4 DLC. The game is fine without it. but because i have a hatred for 360 fanboys i am happy that their beloved exclusive GTA 4 DLC has been delayed.
    Thats a bit spiteful isnt it

15. TimBud is offline brmm

Thats a bit of a contradiction in terms.
    Either way, i don't believe you... why else would you hate anyone that owns a 360.

16. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by carmadmike »
    Thats a bit spiteful isnt it
    That is why I hate fanboys.... I have thought about getting a PS3 for GT5 Prologue, but decided to wait for the full game and judge whether it's worth it or not on my mates PS3

Thanks for clearing that up ThirtyTwo
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

17. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Quote Originally Posted by ThirtyTwo »
    Thats a bit of a contradiction in terms.
    Either way, i don't believe you... why else would you hate anyone that owns a 360.
    I don't hate everyone that has a 360 just the fanboys.

18. TimBud is offline brmm

The way you wrote earlier, it sounded like you thought all 360 owners were fanboys...