1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Hamilton's dad smashes Porsche Carrera GT

Couldn't see another post on this.

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA...ve_photos.html

lol, dosn't look too bad.

EDIT: Looking at the images on there isn't really a lot of damage unless he's done something past denting it.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 06/06/08 at 13:44 PM.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

lmao, fail

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Was quite funny and it's easilly repairable!

I know if I found that in my backyard that I would reach for the camera no matter what

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yeh I sent this to Andreaz Yesterday, He should leave the driving to his Son!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

So he didn't get his driving skills from his dad
    Who shall it be them, the milkman?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Saw that in the newspaper a few days ago, quite funny.

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I don't get why this is relevant... It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Lewis Hamilton crashed a car on the road, it happens to anyone. Just because his son is a very good racing car driver doesn't mean he's never gonna make a wrong move on the road and is the best driver ever.

Press are weird.

8. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Was quite funny and it's easilly repairable!

I know if I found that in my backyard that I would reach for the camera no matter what

F' that, i'll take the keys and drive it to a lockup !

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »
    I don't get why this is relevant... It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if Lewis Hamilton crashed a car on the road, it happens to anyone. Just because his son is a very good racing car driver doesn't mean he's never gonna make a wrong move on the road and is the best driver ever.

Press are weird.
    A lot of crash's of hypercar's make it to press and if its linked at a celebrity its certainly going to.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    A lot of crash's of hypercar's make it to press and if its linked at a celebrity its certainly going to.
    Yeah, I know, but it's the fact everyone's saying that Lewis Hamilton didn't inherit the his driving skills from his Dad, and stuff like that... That's what I don't get

11. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I find his father really quite... I don't know. I'm just not fond of him. Something about him irritates me. I think it's his smugness, he has a very talented son and he knows it. Hey he is entitled to be smug, I just don't like him :P

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

12. 560BHP is offline Im not here

Quote Originally Posted by randomus_r »

Press are weird.
    prees want money, they do allways do somthing to get money, like on tour de france, when the leading biker was trown out of the race, they just digged **** up on the next leader...
    Returning from the dead!

PotW #30 winner!
    But what is the point of writing things here when im barely online...
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MatchBreakers

13. RB26DETT is offline Banned

if ya can't handle it, don't drive it.

14. Mcmerc01 is offline I LOVE Mercedes Benz!

Probably the first time he wasn't in a Mercedes?