1. 3RYCK is offline Just a Skidmark

Exclamation Megapack- A Big Deal

Hi guys!

In my country I cant buy the Megapack, so you can help me.

Here is the deal:
    You will buy me Megapack serial number and i will give you in-game cash, just say how much do you want.

I will pay you via Trade( I will say wich car model, color, amount to sell).

P.S.: I want SERIAL, not Megapack cars for Trade sell - it doesnt work.

Thanks a lot.

2. kalniel is offline Hypercar Enthusiast

So you're saying you want something of real cash value, for pretend money?

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

rofl. doesn't seem fair.

4. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Seems fair enough to me
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

5. E30 FTW!!! is offline E30 FTW!!!!

hi everybody...i have the same problem as 3RYCK...i will just the same like him for the serial so please help me too(send me a pm)

6. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

InB4Lock

You guys are never gonna get that kinda deal.. noone on this board are stupid enough. Nice try though.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I don't think this sort of transaction if permitted by the Terms of Use of the game, it's like selling ingame items for real money but only the opposite.

Getting someone to buy something real world and paying for it via ingame assets seems a loss/loss situation for the person spending the real currency imo. Paying someone the same amount in real money plus any fees incurred is the only proper thing to do. Most people have Paypal so find a friend, get them to buy it then Paypal them the money + Paypal fee (3%) and job done!

I'm a bit mental.