1. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Default Through the Fire and Flames 100%!

Alright, some of you have no idea what that is, but to those of you, it's THE hardest song on Guitar Hero 3. Some of you might know this dude, called iamcrhis4life was awarded the title "Best Giuitar Hero player in the world",
    the same dude *FC'ed *TTFAF today! I just think it's awesome, because I play Guitar Hero myself, and know how hard it is
    Well, congratulations to Chris! I knew he could do it!

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

*FC means Full Combo
    *TTFAF short for Through the Fire and Flames.

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

that is ACTUALLY impossible. Why haven't his fingers fallen off yet?

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Ductape..

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson

4. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Ah, I could do that anyday, Now whats that thing he was holding in his hands again

I cant imagine that being his first try at that though , still doesnt mean that he aint brilliant, coz he is

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

TFAF is well hard I fail Hard and Expert after the first 10 notes. Medium is quite difficult to. But I love playing it.

I'm sure someone has FC'd TFAF before I read it on scorehero iirc

6. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Noone has ever done it, this is the first time ever.. (Yes Justins a fake, SURPRISE!)

7. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

i love this song i missed passing it on GH by 5%

Is this a fake it went on to star power without him moving the guitar

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by macd79 »
    i love this song i missed passing it on GH by 5%

Is this a fake it went on to star power without him moving the guitar

You can use star power by pushing select on Ps and back on 360, thats why people prefered the SG to the xplorer

9. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

oh ok i didnt know this its just ive seen antoher similer to this and it says its a fake

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

10. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

That would be Justins vid you're referring too.. But iamchris4life certainly isn't a fake.. try either googling or youtube him.

11. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Aquila DK »
    Noone has ever done it, this is the first time ever.. (Yes Justins a fake, SURPRISE!)
    what did i do!?

lol. j/k.

though, i don't play GH but i know what it is, i know the song and it's pretty sick that a guy perfected it on expert mode.

Herman Li FTW! (Dragonforce guitarist)

12. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

*Justin

*Justin is an American in his mid-thirty's who apparantly find it funny to claim that he; Is the worlds best skateboarder, the best Guitar Hero player, the best dancer, the best rapper, etc. etc.. Oh yeah, he also claims "Sk8er Boi" was written secretely to him... Yes, he's really annoying.

13. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

That's insane, But there is a 10 year old kid that can get 97% on GH3. I'm to lazy to post the video so look it up yourself

14. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

Yeah, the 97% kid is Ben Eberle, he's one of the best too.

When I saw this thread I was hoping it wasn't Justin's vid, thank god it's not.

And this wasn't his first run at all lol, he was playing (and getting better at) TTFAF since day 1.

Funny thing about chris, he FC'd (100% without breaking combo) Misirlou from GH2 before he knew what Hammer ons and Pull Offs were, there's an old thread on ScoreHero by him with a vid of him using the hammer ons thinking it is a glitch.

(Pssst, it's the 2nd hardest song in the game, The Devil Went Down to Georgia is the hardest :P)

15. Captain_ClutchKick is offline Slidey slidey!

Alright, but how much more impressive would it be if he could play the real thing?
    Cars:
    Freedom, style, sex, power, motion, colour, everything.

16. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

WTF?!?! On expert as well?!?! I have a hard enough time combo-ing on Medium!!!!

EDIT:
    Quote Originally Posted by TopGearFTW »
    (Pssst, it's the 2nd hardest song in the game, The Devil Went Down to Georgia is the hardest :P)
    Lmao, wth?? The Devil Went Down to Georgia is extremely easy compared to TTFAF.

And yeah, Justins one is stupid. It annoys me he's made so many videos talking to his "fans" about being offered to go on the guisness book of records, to go against some guy, thanking his fans, talking about b/s and then you look at the comments to notice HE HAS NO FANS, they are all bad comments .
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 20/07/08 at 06:33 AM.

17. JAYSTA is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    Lmao, wth?? The Devil Went Down to Georgia is extremely easy compared to TTFAF.
    The devil went down to Georgia is the hardest song on the game, the only challenging part to TTFAF is the intro, most people can complete the song after the intro, TDWDTG (The devil went down to Georgia) on the other hand is non stop solo's.

It is incredibly easy to fail on just one of the victory solo's on TDWDTG just by slipping up once.

Just take a look.

Victory Solo K

Victory solo R

Victory solo Q
    Last edited by JAYSTA; 21/07/08 at 13:55 PM.