Topic:

Rock Band.

1. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Default Rock Band.

First a small FAQ.
    Yes I know theres already a thread about Rock Band.
    Yes it was necessary to make my own thread.
    Yes, those pants make your butt look big.
    No I'm not French or German for that matter..
    No, I don't care about you, it's me now
    Wait, nevermind on those last three.

Back on topic..
    I ordered Rock Band this weekend and after a hassle with the bank account, it's finally sent AND, they say estimated time of delivery is tomorrow And the best part is, I was a cheaparse and bought the cheap delivery

Anyone else getting this game? Would be cool to play with some of you

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

2. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I was going to get it until i saw the rip-off price. I'm happy with GH3 thanks. Hope you like it though .

3. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

You have GH3? Hook me up then What difficulty you playing on? Oh and Rock Band is about 100 pounds cheaper in the UK

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Debating RB big time now. Was gonna get it on release day but due to RRoD haven't bothered.

I played my mates the other weeks and its a good laugh, really enjoyed it but as with all things theres a but and this is because GH4 has been announced with a drum kit and Mic etc but the drum kit looks alot better and has 2 symbols (orange is a symbol not the bass pedal like RB) and looks alot better and i reckon it would feel more realistic.

Now with the drum kits being different means they wont be compatable with each other thus meaning anoth 120 to shell out on another drum kit etc.

So I'm gonna wait and see what GH4 is like as its rumoured to have a "record your own track" feature witch you can then upload for others to hear/play iirc.

But if i get bored i will more than likely get both as i'm sad like that.

5. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Haha I got the instruments today by the way, but for some reason Amazon decided to ship them ceperately, so the game isn't arraving before tomorrow(?)

6. JAYSTA is offline Just a Skidmark

I have the game, it's awesome. I'll play with you....once i get my xbox back that is

7. TopGearFTW is offline Self-Proclaimed GH Master

I want this game really bad!

I don't know what system I'll get it for though, 360 or PS3.

As for difficulty, I play on Expert, it's kinda the only game I play at the moment (GH3, well, in fact, all 4 GH games)

I'm currently 55th in the world for PS2 users, and around 190th in the world altogether (PS2, PS3, 360, Wii and PC users combined)

So...how good are we all at the game? (GH or Rock Band)
    Last edited by TopGearFTW; 17/06/08 at 20:07 PM.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I want this game but i refuse to pay more for a game than you can buy the console for.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .