Topic:

Easy Money?

1. Jolteon is offline Rusted Banger

Default Easy Money?

I read on a cheat site somewhere that if you put a Saleen Extreme Coupe up for sale at $1,000,000 it will be bought by the computer and u get the money...

i tried it, but when i came back on a few days later, the Saleen wasnt up for sale any more and i had gained no extra money

anything im missing?

or is this just an untrue rumor?

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Used to work, doesn't anymore, sorry

Then again...

I am sorta rich, put some cars up with unique miles and I'll buy them off of you.

3. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Well, what generally happens, is you put a cheap F Class car up for $9,999,000 and the computer, or someone, bought it (up to you what you believe). Either way, it got bought, sometimes after a couple of seconds, sometimes after a few weeks.

A lot of people made billions out of this, but I'm not so sure it happens any more, hasn't worked for me for ages.

If you want some money though, I'll buy a crappy car off you for a few million
    Last edited by hesonly5; 02/06/08 at 12:58 PM.

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

[offtopic]

holy cow speed! that came off from your 7300GT? my GS must really suck.

[/offtopic]

5. Jolteon is offline Rusted Banger

ok, thanks guys

i guess i should just use my 170mph in heavy traffic way of earning moneys... lol if u do it for an hour you can earn 3,600,000 well thats what calculator says...

i suggest a Corvette Z06 with full tuned... or a viper.. or enzo... something B+ class, but no Caterhams

xD

im off to get me some molahs

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

i love doing the tour of the island race and millionaires challnge. in fact, i did it 5 times each already. i know it's long and it takes almost an hour, but it's fun.

7. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Ah, but did you do Tour of the Island in a SLK55 AMG?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

8. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Enzo... :whistling:

I consider it as the best car in TDU imo. It's fast, quick and handle's superb.

9. Jolteon is offline Rusted Banger

lol i did Tour of the Island on a MG Augusta, the fast one, dont know what its called fully :P i won by 4 miles lol

im having trouble getting to Champion(that what top ones called?) rank... ive done lots of races, but not many challenges, should i beat those milestone type things, like owning 3 ferraris etc(ive beeten all of them except for Lambo and Merc) i really want to drive around the race track :O

10. RB26DETT is offline Banned

do the hitch hiker, model, car delivery, package delivery missions. they do count in the percentage as well. you'll need 45% to reach champion.