Topic:

+ Reply to Thread

1. Little_ghost is offline Exoticar Driver

Default Log in

I noticed it a couple of times and it irritates me:

If you go to a thread directly (exterior mods for instance) you can't log in. You have to go to "home", log in, and then go to where you where/wnat to go.

Isn't it possible to make a log-in option in the top menubar? "log in/sign up" with a little fold out menu thingy like the search option or something?

Kind regards,

- Little Ghost
    --> Little_Ghost's Test Drive Unlimited 2 photoalbum on Picassa <--
    Updated: 25 april 2011 - 02:15:11

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

when you click on post reply it tells you to log in, why dont you just do that

3. Little_ghost is offline Exoticar Driver

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    when you click on post reply it tells you to log in, why dont you just do that
    yes but when i'm logged in i can see wheter or not there is a new post since I visited whitout entering the thread and thus not replying to a message before i can see it.
    That saves a lot of time instead of having to go throug all the thread you're following and checking wheter or not there's a new post.
    Last edited by Little_ghost; 31/05/08 at 13:51 PM.
    --> Little_Ghost's Test Drive Unlimited 2 photoalbum on Picassa <--
    Updated: 25 april 2011 - 02:15:11

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

http://forum.tdu-central.com/search.php?do=getdaily

Solves all the browsing problems
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

Search Tags