Topic:

GTA SA

1. T1M
    T1M is offline ♥ MX-5 ♥

Default GTA SA

Hey guys

I know most of you are playing away on IV, but does any one have SA instead/aswell?

I have both, and, San Andreas does have the most "things to do" in it, and the better city, deffinetly.

And with all the Big Foot myths, errr, confusing
    ________
    HERBALAIRE VAPORIZER REVIEW
    Last edited by T1M; 04/05/11 at 11:14 AM.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I'm playing it! To ease my GTA IV withdrawal syptoms.

I started again ... and was playing quite a bit, then stopped for a week, then started y'day. I got to the start of the Las Venturas Mission y'day. GTA isn't my forte, but I dont half enjoy playing them
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Yea San Andreas is an excellent game. I agree in terms of what you said about there being more to do. GTA IV is just the first next gen GTA. You never know we may see another one.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I've got GTA, GTA 2, GTA III, GTA LC, GTA SA, GTA LCS, GTA VCS and IV just need London for a full set and IV on PSŁ so got them all on PS.

Was gonna go on the "propa" LC last night on GTA III but couldn't be bothered to sort out all my leads to plug my PS2 in

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Anyone here ever played SAMP? (San Andreas Multi Player) For PC.

Got some FRAPS recordings of some pretty funny random stuff happening.
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

6. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I always still play SA:MP, but i've had to shut down my server .

7. mikipvfc is offline user title eh???? okay er

im playing sa until i get gta 4 on 360 and get my 360 in fact ive got it on pc (and ps2)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    caterham r500 fan woooo its back

8. me™ is offline *turbo whistle*

I play SA-MP and MTA quite a lot. Just look for me under this name. I usually just mess about on stunt / free roam servers.

Waiting for a PC version of GTA IV. I can run TDU quite happily on full settings, so I should be able to run a PC version of GTA IV, surely?

9. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

I cant play SA anymore, after IV it makes san an look so crap.

I loved the PC version of SA though, played it since it came out till until TDU, nothing but it reall, i miss the ability to mess about in SA, mountain climbing in a golf buggy was great!

Its also annoying that the forklift doesnt have moveable forks any more, defies the object of a forklift really, no more random car tipping
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

10. Captain_ClutchKick is offline Slidey slidey!

I spend marginally more time modding that game with GGMM than I do actually playing it... I'll get over it some day
    Cars:
    Freedom, style, sex, power, motion, colour, everything.

11. slogun is offline Burnt-out Shell

gta sa is a good game, i prefer it above gta 4. with mods it makes gta sa only better i was addicted to gta sa since i nstalled enb HDR plugin. it maked it look so much better (slightly better than gta 4). gta sa is the best :P

gta sa with enb on highest settings video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMSR...layer_embedded

gta sa with chrome enb : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yzT...layer_embedded

12. Fear Deer is offline Mc dolan hambargre luvin

i play SA:MP and i script PAWN(SA:MP language)

13. DRX051 is offline How do I title

Quote Originally Posted by slogun »
    gta sa is a good game, i prefer it above gta 4. with mods it makes gta sa only better i was addicted to gta sa since i nstalled enb HDR plugin. it maked it look so much better (slightly better than gta 4). gta sa is the best :P

gta sa with enb on highest settings video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ESMSR...layer_embedded

gta sa with chrome enb : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-yzT...layer_embedded
    Awesome, where can I download that? Both of the mirrors in the video description are broken.

14. blackhole522 is offline F40 / LP670SV / CCX

If you liked GTA:SA you should try Just Cause 2. This GTA-like got released a few days ago, and I must say, it's one of the funnest game I've played in a looong time.

The map is enormous (1000 sqkm-385 sq miles; GTA:SA was only 32 sqkm-12 sq miles), there's tons and tons of things to explore. There's a lot of easter eggs too, but real ones, not like the yeti BS in San Andreas lol.

Definitely a game worth trying out.

15. mistermojo is offline Some Kind of Wizard

I actually enjoyed playing SA on my PS2 10x more than GTA IV on my PC. I must have racked up so many hours just messing around on that game.

My website | Check out the game I'm working on, Eden Star

16. iLLGT3 is offline Car Aficianado

I used to play SAMP and I've been thinking of starting that again.

17. DRX051 is offline How do I title

Quote Originally Posted by blackhole522 »
    If you liked GTA:SA you should try Just Cause 2. This GTA-like got released a few days ago, and I must say, it's one of the funnest game I've played in a looong time.

The map is enormous (1000 sqkm-385 sq miles; GTA:SA was only 32 sqkm-12 sq miles), there's tons and tons of things to explore. There's a lot of easter eggs too, but real ones, not like the yeti BS in San Andreas lol.

Definitely a game worth trying out.
    It needs multiplayer though. There is one group attempting it but they have claimed the same for multiple other single-player games and never pulled it off.

18. DenDanger is offline Primitive Man

I got them all.

I love S.A. and had a riot on my PS2 version, but I find my controller is wonky with the PC version.
    Last edited by DenDanger; 20/05/10 at 23:28 PM.

19. jorzza is offline Just a Skidmark

i play alot of SA:MP but whenever you ever go on a multiplayer mode there is always hacker, cheaters and down right n00bs