1. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Default lalalala 2, Juiced and Forza Achievements?

I was wondering what Live was like for PC, so i set it all up and discovered it was Xbox Live. I don't have a X360, and i don't know if i will get one yet, i'm still dwelling on that but i do have an Xbox Crystal and i love it to pieces. My three favourite games for it are lalalala 2, Juiced and Forza Motorsport and i know that lalalala 2 for PC has achievements on Live, but i was wondering, does lalalala 2 for Xbox still have achievements on Live? And does Forza and Juiced has achievements too on live?

EDIT: And also, how do you get your gamertag in your sig? Ty.
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 28/05/08 at 12:46 PM.

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

iirc, forza isn't on PC.

3. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

:S I didn't say it was. I'm talking about on my Xbox.

4. t.
    t. is offline Retired

No, original Xbox games don't have achievements as far as I know. There are some old Xbox games available to download that might contain achievements but I see it as being unlikely. I've never bothered to buy one of the download games.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

5. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Damn. Ah well. Also just discovered Silver Membership doesn't let you message people . Looks like Microsoft won't be getting any of my money for Gold yet.

6. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Really?? That's new then because I'm sure you used to be able to send messages with a Silver account... at least on 360. You just couldn't play games online with silver.

flickr

7. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

That's weird . You can play games online with Silver and get achievements and gamerscore and everything you just don't get achievements for online play and can't send messages.

EDIT: :S When did i get nugget?
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 28/05/08 at 18:59 PM.

8. t.
    t. is offline Retired

O... strange. Ah well it is M$ after all.

flickr

9. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Ok, i'm confused, the Games for Windows site says you can play online with silver just not get online achievements but the Xbox Live site says you can play online with friends all over the world on gold, but says nothing like that on silver. Damn. I'll pick up gold soon when i get GoW for PC.

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I'm quite certain, messegeing and friends lists all work on Silver, online gaming will not, some things you have to wait a little longer for (downloads) and I think thats about the only difference's. Didn't think there was silver on original xbox though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Just discovered there wasn't, it still wants my goddamn credit card and stuff . But yeah, messaging might work on silver on X360 but from the XBL site when i try to message someone it says i have to sign up to gold for it . I went into HMV today but all they had were gold for a year, i just want to spend £4.99 and get a month of it to see if i want a year or not.

12. TimBud is offline brmm

No Xbox 'original' games have achievements, unless you have them for the PC (ie. lalalala 2)

13. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

lalalala 2 has it, Juiced and Forza dont because they are Xbox games.

14. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

You can play online with silver on games for windows, if M$ suddenly made PC gamers pay for service it would be suicidal.

PC gamers can play on silver, but only against PC users. In games like Shadowrun, which are cross platform, Windows players need live to fight 360 users.

For tag in sig, the easiest way is by using

[Live ]*tag*[ /Live] (minus spaces obviously)

As so

Edit: Looking at my recent games, my sister has been on lalalala again >.< someone gonna get a slap tonight!
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

15. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Ok, tyvm.

16. TimBud is offline brmm

Quote Originally Posted by RH12234 »
    lalalala 2 has it,
    Not on the 360 though, only on the PC