1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Yo, I'm back in town XD

I know I am not a 'new' member but I have been away for a while and didn't really know where else to post for the minute hehe.

Anyways, congrats Diabz for adding about a trillion features some of which I don't even see how to work them haha.

I like the longevity and activeness bars too, my longevity is high enough but my activeness is pretty shot haha.

I'm currently injured so I will be spending a fair bit on the forums/games til I recover..
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2. RB26DETT is offline Banned

hey dude! i don't know if you know me, but i know you.

you're the drifting expert...

welcome back then!

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hello and welcome back. You have been gone Aaages.. whats going on?

4. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Welcome back Nipper! I've seen you a couple of times around the island, drifting of course Not sure if you've seen me..

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

5. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

welcome back bro, what happened?

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Hai, welcome back, not seen you here for ages

7. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Long story short, I had a little trouble at the beginning of the year and took the easy way out and hit the drink.... Not advisable, you will just end up more messed up than you started.

I was just browsing the net and thought I'd give a look on this site see whats changed and what have you, it's a lot different from what I knew as TDU-C lol.

Thanks all for the warm welcome.

@ RB26DETT, Thanks for the compliment.
    @ EagleDK, I play with no GPS or Gamertags showing, the only way I know who is in the server is if I check the 'Free-Ride' players list in the auxilury menus (or whatever fancy name Atari gave them. lol). So I probably missed you
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

8. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Welcome Back Nipper!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Wb!
    If you want to go drifting on Forza sometimes, invite me!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Well, it was a while ago, but I was just psyked to see a god in action

EDIT: WOOT 600th poost yaaa

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

11. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

i think i saw you on lfs a while ago dunno if it was you it was some one with a simelar name

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

12. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

'ey up!

13. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome Back.

14. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    Wb!
    If you want to go drifting on Forza sometimes, invite me!
    I will do man

Quote Originally Posted by EagleDK »
    Well, it was a while ago, but I was just psyked to see a god in action

EDIT: WOOT 600th poost yaaa
    Not quite god, but thanks for the compliments all the same, glad people like my work
    Quote Originally Posted by macd79 »
    i think i saw you on lfs a while ago dunno if it was you it was some one with a simelar name
    What server was it on? And what was the LFS account name (If you checked) or the username? (you know the one you can change via options/driver/name. )
    ||||||||||||||||||

15. macd79 is offline Chuck Norris

Quote Originally Posted by N1PPER »
    What server was it on? And what was the LFS account name (If you checked) or the username? (you know the one you can change via options/driver/name. )
    it was [TC] citydriving i can remember was the user was but the display name was defo N1PPER

E8400 @ 4.34GHz | HD4870 @ 790/4400 | Corsair XMS2 4GB | Asus P5Q-E | Corsair 750W PSU | Antec 1200 | WD 320 SE16 | G25 | G15 | G9x |

16. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

Welcome back !