1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Well Done Ireland

I know there are a few Irish people here and just watched the Ireland game. Got through so well done. Just thinking though. Does guinness go with rum? Oh and U2 should release a reggae song.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

Default Re: Well Done Ireland

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    I know there are a few Irish people here and just watched the Ireland game. Got through so well done. Just thinking though. Does guinness go with rum? Oh and U2 should release a reggae song.
    Yeh but we didnt win the six nations which sucks. You wana know somethin weird its snowin over in dublin at the mo. U2 will never release a reggae song, maybe because they would be crap at it lol.

As for the good owl Guinness, you could try it with rum but i doubht it will go down well.

What did everyone here do for paddys day, well people from Ireland and maybe a few americans did something, they celebrate it big

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Don't follow rugby but did know they came secound, just. Didn't do anything, just watched the cricket.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Yes well, I was surpporting Pakistan.. Sadly our couch died today so not so worried about the results
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

I knew he was ill didn't know he died. Blimey!
    Last edited by Pherelas; 18/03/07 at 18:57 PM. Reason: Typo
    -----

6. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

we had a 20 minuite blizzard

which i was outside in the middle of the countryside for the whole duration of...

lots of hail and snow, blowing atleast 40mph, and we were going headlong into it on pushbikes. how fun.

i was only wearing jeans, t-shirt and a light tracksuit jacket. i was bloody freezing
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

7. Marc_CRX is offline Tail End Out!!

I Dont celebrate St.Pat's day. the people I know who do celebrate it , its just an excuse for them to get drunk lol.

I got ran off the Road last year By a Drunk Driver on St.Pat's Day

THE
    ORIGINAL DRIFTER

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Marc_CRX »
    I Dont celebrate St.Pat's day. the people I know who do celebrate it , its just an excuse for them to get drunk lol.

I got ran off the Road last year By a Drunk Driver on St.Pat's Day
    Thats all it is isn't it, trying to get a guiness hat.
    -----

9. Street Ryder is offline Speed Demon

its great got pissed that night, arm was killing me the next morning for some reason ratther than me head