1. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Default We need an awesome Front Page

Cg-cars.com, their front page is so wikid with all the links to treads and extras and stuff.

Check it out here

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Erm.. It's a front page. A nice one yea but it didn't exactly entice me into looking around their site. We have a pretty awesome front page, If you like Vanquish's.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

And me thinks that if Diablo change the front page, he would have to change the rest of the site too, otherwise it wouldn't.... fit together

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Let's see what the future holds.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

We will probably get one when the site is done

6. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Let's see what the future holds.
    Intriguing, that's one of those quotes where you don't really say anything but make everyone wonder what could be going on

7. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

And with Diablo's screenshot of 5 or so web browsers open in the desktop thread, plus his a comment with a at the end (few days after the forum update) that adds to the wondering
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wondering is a terrible thing to do, so whats going on ?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .