1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Rock Band content now available in Europe

Theres so much content Major had to produce a 20 page pdf file.

Rock Band content now available in Europe

Rock Band is on sale in Europe this week, and that means all of the content previously released in North America is now available for European Rock Banders. Since this is a rather large list, I have created a PDF of all of the Rock Band DLC now available for Xbox LIVE regions in Europe. Again, all of the content on this list has been previously released in North America, therefore the PDF is so our friends in Europe can easily see what awaits for them on Marketplace.

Download the PDF here (20 Page, 79K PDF file)

Edit: Updated release time

From Major Nelson

2. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

Oh ... 'The Gadget Show' has a 'review' of it on next weeks show
    I'd rather be topless !

3. Nige is offline Buy American ....

We had the 'band in the box' box today, its not very big !!!

I would like to buy it but I can't afford it !!!

Although I am still uncertain, I still don't know whether or not its worth it .
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

4. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i would prefere rockband to guitar hero, but i just don't have the room currently to justify it, and then there is the price, but i will get it eventually

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by khevolution »
    i would prefere rockband to guitar hero, but i just don't have the room currently to justify it, and then there is the price, but i will get it eventually

I know this isn't really the right thread but GH4 (guitar hero 4) is going to have its own drum kit and its own mic, etc. So basically the same as RB but it will have a mode where you can make your own songs uploiad them for others to download a play. read it in Zoo Magazine today.

So it basically seems like these 2 titles semm to be doing a game of one up manship as Red Octane (GH/Infogrames) and Harmonix (RB/EA) used to be partners. All I hope is all perpharils work on either game.

Search Tags

band
content
europe
rock
rockband
rockband dlc europe