1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default SimBin finally on the Xbox 360!!

SimBin CEO and racedriver Henrik Roos confirmed in an interview that their first game for the Xbox360 will be released this fall. Still no info on who will be the publisher or the games full name, but there are rumors it might be based on the soon to be released GTR Evolution for the PC.

This year will be an important year for the company. This summer we will see the launch of the PC game GTR Evolution and in fall the launch of STCC(PC) and the company's premiere on Xbox 360. What it should be named is not decided yet, "Race something" is all Roos says.
    Also Roos reveals that their next big racing game is already under development and will be released in 2010 for the PC, Xbox360 and PS3.

source: IDG.se
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Sounds interesting, will be keeping an eye on it to see what happens

3. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Please remind me when we get closer to 2010 or when we see some vids or screenies

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Please remind me when we get closer to 2010 or when we see some vids or screenies
    If we do that then you'll miss the first game numpty.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    If we do that then you'll miss the first game numpty.
    How will I???

6. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Don't know if Want, but if good then want.

7. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    How will I???
    Because it arrives on 360 this fall. Then there is plans for a new one in 2010 on 360, PC and PS3.
    Reading is amazing

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

8. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

After the dismal failure that is GRID, its great to see a real racer this year on 360

might just have to dust off my wheel, which has been dust collecting since late april
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Quote Originally Posted by tWm. »
    Because it arrives on 360 this fall. Then there is plans for a new one in 2010 on 360, PC and PS3.
    Reading is amazing
    I did read it, just not properly