1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Thumbs up Ultimate Car Sounds!

Found this on YouTube. It's a compilation of clips with the worlds greatest sounding cars.

This will just take, over an hour to finish watching. I'm watching Part 4 already atm.

Part 1
    If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.

Part 2 (Skyline and Supra in here! WOOP!)

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5
    [tube][/tuTL6r9TTR7CYbe]

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Enjoy!

2. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I don't know if this is the same one, but i've seen loads from an "Ultimate Car Sounds" series on YouTube and it was rubbish. It had things like RS6s, Carreras and Scoobies on it, with really bad sound quality. These might not be the same ones though.

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

sorry this video is no longer avalible

4. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    I don't know if this is the same one, but i've seen loads from an "Ultimate Car Sounds" series on YouTube and it was rubbish. It had things like RS6s, Carreras and Scoobies on it, with really bad sound quality. These might not be the same ones though.
    these are good quality and it has supercars, sport saloons, sportscars, and jap tuners featured.

i think the Euro fans will like Part 3 since there are more Euro cars there. Part 5 for the Jap tuners, Viper is also on there. Part 1 and 2 are good also. I haven't watched all yet. Just gonna start Part 6 later.

Quote Originally Posted by Baltoman »
    sorry this video is no longer avalible
    the embeds are still working. hmmm. click on the video instead (not the play button) and it'll lead you to the youtube page.

Search Tags

engine car sounds