Topic:

Radio Issues

1. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Default Radio Issues

Well, I want change those strange and stupid TDU music to my musicon radio bot but how do I do that? Is there a way to do it? Tried to replace the files but it didnt work. Anyone? Anyone?

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I looked into it, but they're strange file names.

You know you can add your own radio station in TDU? Or are you wanting to toally remove the default ones and leave just yours?

You can add 3 of yor own stations ontop of the default ones, there are instructions in your TDU instruction manual.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Well I wanted to hear my musics in any station actually

edit: Strange, I read on the manual that I can edit my music at my documents/TestDriveUnlimited/savegame/profilename/radio but when I get there, theres no radio
    Last edited by Baltoman; 18/05/08 at 12:12 PM.

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

It says create a folder in that location ... read it properly
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Sensei is offline ~PurePwnage~

Yah, create a "radio" folder where it says and then create 3 additional folders within said folder and put your own music in said 3 folders.
    [[ Method In The Madness ]]

6. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

But there is no way to get rid of the TDU radio, I've tried

7. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    But there is no way to get rid of the TDU radio, I've tried
    [stabinthedark] Could you not find some songs that are the exact same file size and rename them to the songs in the TDU radio folders and replace said songs with your ones? [/stabinthedark]

Lol, that sounds dumb now I've read it, but going to post it anyway You just might have some songs the exact same filesize!

8. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

[stabsback] I might just have some other, I should try and just put my songs in there, and rename them first
    I noticed when I tried to get rid of them that you can change the TDU songs back and forth from the stations, it doesn't know it[/stabsback]