Results 5,641 to 5,649 of 5649

1. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

I finally managed to get an upclose drifting shot. But I'm not allowed to share it to social media as we were not allowed to go onto that area and PoPo's are watching now.

Bad luck

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Fantastic shot Zoq! I love that small build-up of smoke being produced at the top of the tyre independent to the massive trail from below.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TDUZoqqer is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    I love that small build-up of smoke being produced at the top of the tyre independent to the massive trail from below.
    Thanks I like it too, actually. Well, I need to, as I have seen from a video how close I actually were on the M3 as it was flying by me in a drift. I just need to like it afterwards (there were like half a meter max between and the car. Well. I live dangerously.)

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Wow that's insane! Just don't be taking risks like that all the time mate, keep some sort of safe zone between yourself and your subject.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

A couple of shots from my roadtrip last summer. These are all taken in Switzerland

6. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Those are beautiful Des mate. The second and third are so majestic and clean looking.

What's with the pumpkin in the bottom of the last one? ;)
    I'm a bit mental.

7. Destroyer-GT is offline Sportscar Racer

Some call it a man with a mustache and others a pumpkin, all we know is, it's a lensflare.

Two more

8. Beav is offline Sideways!

9. BeSweeet is offline Car Aficianado

Getting my NASCAR on again.

My Desktop Build
    Core i7-2600K @ 4GHz, ASUS GTX 1060, 16GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX SSD, 1TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, MSI Z68A-GD80 mobo, Windows 10 Pro x64
    Twitter | Website