1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Streetfire embed??

i know we can do youtube embeds, but is it possible to do streetfire embeds?

i was on there and saw an embed code, and i thought it would be good

diablo, can you please add this ability?

or is it possible to use the existing tube embed?
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Streetfire embed??

We will consider this option, I need to check a few things first mainly bandwidth consumption used through the board when accessing these things. If it auto starts each video then that's not a good thing.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Re: Streetfire embed??

ok, thank you for responding

(also, i realised streetfire only allows a preview of the video embedded)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.