1. TimBud is offline brmm

Wink Leap of not hurt [Vid]

Found this vid of a GTA4 'glitch'
    Last edited by TimBud; 13/05/08 at 15:06 PM.

2. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Also if you land on a car and don't fall on the floor from a really high drop you don't die

3. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha thats so cool. I have landed in a tree from quite a distance and it broke my fall so I didn't die which was quite amazing

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

That same thing has happened to me before: flying at maximum height with helicopter then jumping out and landing like that on a ledge that looks just like that. Didn't damage my health one bit, just left loads of blood all over it . Speaking of blood, how do you put the spoiler thing in your text?

EDIT: Tyvm.
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 13/05/08 at 15:51 PM.

5. TimBud is offline brmm

[ spoiler ]your text here[ /spoiler ]

but without the spaces