Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last

1. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Default The New Toy Thread!

Carrying this over from another forum.

Post here what the latest things you have bought.

I'll start off.

Toshiba Satellite Notebook (forgot the model but it's this one.)

Intel T2250 Centrino Duo @ 1.73ghz
    1024mb DDR2 667 RAM
    120gb SATA HDD
    Intel GMA 950 onboard GPU
    Realtek HD Audio
    15.4 Display Screen
    Windows Vista Home Premium

a 16gb iPod Touch

and a pair of Adidas Superstar sneakers. (White/Gold)

yup. I'm sort of broke right now.

2. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

I've just bought the 32GB Ipod Touch.. It took a month to be delivered and had several dead pixels on the screen, and then took two weeks to get replace. It's working a treat now and am loving it.. I'm going to jail break it today and load up some cool apps.. I've also been ripping TDU video from youtube and converting them to watch on the bus on the way home from work.. I love my iTouch!!!

3. RB26DETT is offline Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz3000 »
    I've just bought the 32GB Ipod Touch.. It took a month to be delivered and had several dead pixels on the screen, and then took two weeks to get replace. It's working a treat now and am loving it.. I'm going to jail break it today and load up some cool apps.. I've also been ripping TDU video from youtube and converting them to watch on the bus on the way home from work.. I love my iTouch!!!
    woooop! another iPod Touch user! (Borat voice) Hi-5!

I'm gonna jailbreak mine soon. I'll look up the different apps first. Gee, why did it take a month to get delivered? This is why I buy all my stuff on retail. LOL.

4. Aquila DK is offline is Tom Kristensen :D

Another Touch owner here I just got my 16 gb one.
    An Xbox 360 Elite
    Sony 26" LCD TV
    And that's about it :P

"Supercars are designed to mess with G forces, hypercars are designed to mess with G strings." - Jeremy Clarkson
    Noobs are great, everybody should own one

5. Asgardeh is offline 4 wheels is 2 too many

TDU the other day, and some alloys and another bridgestone bt090 for when the michelin pilot power dies. bridgestone ftw

gonna get another pair of y3's for the summer aswell black ones just dont go with shorts

6. RB26DETT is offline Banned

sweet rims!

@eagledk, WOOT! another iPod Touch user! (borat voice)HI-5!

7. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz3000 »

You really should jailbreak it soon, i jail-broke my 32GB one awhile a go (running jail-broken 1.1.4 firmware) and it's so much more fun jail-broken, especially with NES emulator and TTR . You can also use it as a phone, i do it sometimes with VoIP.

On Saturday i bought some new Nike SB P-Rod 2 Zoom Airs and am loving 'em!

EDIT: Just something you should know before you jail-brake it: If your iTouch at any point in it's life suddenly stops working you will have to buy a new one, because it voids your warranty, i've already looked it up. And they don't repair it for natural causes (stupidly) such as fire or water damage, but the way they check for water damage is they look inside where the headphones plug into. If it has been broken by water damage, it changes colour in there, so if you damage yours by water just get some tissue or something and clean it out so it goes back to the original colour, they don't know it has been effected by water that way.

Also, after 90 days of the first switch on, iPod Touches sometimes brick (hardly ever, but it has happened more than once, but it probably won't happen). If you send it off to Apple to get it fixed if that happens and it is jail-broken, they will NOT repair it as it voids the warranty and you can't restore the original firmware before the 90 days are up so if it brakes they will repair it because they CAN see that non-Apple firmware has been installed on it in the past so again, they won't repair it.
    Last edited by DriftNismo; 12/05/08 at 16:33 PM.

8. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

i havent bought anything but my bro recently bought a 120gb 360 Elite, two pc coolers, a new video card, new sound card, new case, crysis, assasians creed for the pc and about 16 games for the 360 including guitar hero
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

9. -Lr-SpeedraceR is offline Car Aficianado

There is the same kind of topic in another forum, but we can post all that we pay for in the day (the most important, not every day a Coke or a sandwichs ^^).
    For example, I should post that today :

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Just got myself some Oakleys Whisker sunglasses, I quite like them. Looking at buying an HP mini-note or somthing like that soon though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

I bought a new toothbrush !! Manual, not electric or battery operated, how rich am I !!
    I'm a bit mental.

12. Asgardeh is offline 4 wheels is 2 too many

Just got 2 pairs of jeans and a pair of adidas y3's white yamamoto ones with orange stripes. (those sbs are sick! and also theres 2 sets of turismos there :P 4 x 4 stud and 4 x 5 stud! ^_^ )

13. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Well, bought it 28th February, and still havn't got it (So I hope it counts xD) But have a mail saying they shipped it 2 weeks ago, and it will arrive this week Hoping it will arrive tomorrow, non buggy and all, they have changed 30 things on it, from the beta testers Thanks Iced

14. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Well, bought it 28th February,

My b-day . I've always wondered what the 911 Turbo wheel was like, but haven't bought one because... well, why would i when i have a G25?

15. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Wicked rims man.

16. DangerRanger92 is offline <3 Mercedes Benz

Computer speakers
    My Screenshots
    My Youtube Videos
    I MADE VIDEOS OF THE MEGAPACK CARS! Look at my youtube page and please comment!

17. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by Andreaz1 »
    Well, bought it 28th February, and still havn't got it (So I hope it counts xD) But have a mail saying they shipped it 2 weeks ago, and it will arrive this week Hoping it will arrive tomorrow, non buggy and all, they have changed 30 things on it, from the beta testers Thanks Iced
    Be careful the pedals don't conk out on you The experience isn't really the same without them

*taps good ol' PS2 controller*

Dont worry though, it will have been the fact it was a beta testing machiene and they wont have built them properly, just so I go and buy one off them. Well guess what ... I aint
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

18. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

Quote Originally Posted by RB26DETT »
    woooop! another iPod Touch user! (Borat voice) Hi-5!

I'm gonna jailbreak mine soon. I'll look up the different apps first. Gee, why did it take a month to get delivered? This is why I buy all my stuff on retail. LOL.
    It took a month to get delivered because I had ordered it from a distributer who failed to tell me that their entire order was going to large retailers and not the public so had to wait for a second shipment to make it to Australia.. The joys of living in a country with so few people and so far away from everything else.

also I jail-broke it last night and downloaded a bunch of games and most of them are pretty lame. There are some really cool apps but don't expect groundbraking games.. Some of the best games are the one that make use of the internal acceleromiter.. but now i'm starting to show my true geekness.. I'm outa here..

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

20. TDU 505 is offline Clinically Insane

Ok new toy!
    This was budget as i was desperate
    Hmmmm what could it be?

Thats right! A green laser pointer!

Some pictures!

The dot.

Comparison with my red laser

Night pictures coming up!
    For those who know what a green laser can do, SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :P

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last