1. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

Default Megapack Order Problem

OK i just went to order the magapack, filled everything out and then and error code poped up and says no erroro message found someone please help, AND FAST BTW i live in Canada..if thats a problem

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there, what site are you trying to buy from?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Syndycate is offline Stiggy!!

Well Atari but its all good now (forgeot not to put spaces between the numbers lol) but god dang the megapack is fun especially the RUFs

4. Kinder is offline Burned Out Tires

i got a similar problem :-?? i live in romania and i wanna buy the megapack from atari site and when i choose my country it says unavaileble in my country.so please advise.btw on 2 july my original TDU arrives
    -Test Drive Unlimited ID-

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Are you trying to purchase from the US or Euro site? Also what language you wanting the Megapack in?
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Kinder is offline Burned Out Tires

i think it`s the us :-??and on the euro one i can`t find the megapack i mean on the UK one
    Last edited by Kinder; 11/06/09 at 14:07 PM.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

If you goto the http://testdriveunlimited.com website you will be redirected to a landing page for purchasing TDU PC and the Megapack. Click the Buy Megapack link and follow the instructions and you should be good.

Pic below is from when first release so may be different now

I'm a bit mental.

8. Kinder is offline Burned Out Tires

thx you the man

9. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

No problem, enjoy the pack! If you need anymore help just post in here and I'll do my best to help you out where I can.
    I'm a bit mental.