Topic:

New DB9

1. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Default New DB9

Theres a new DB9, Look at all the changes

In Fact, Its quite Hard to Find any changes, But they are there, They have changed the Number Of bars in the Grille, Changed the Wing Mirrows and Added a few New vents here and there.

The Thing that gets me thinking is that when are they going to start Changing the looks of these cars?

All of Astons cars have looked very similar since 1994 with the DB7, But theres a few design features from the DB4.

With the DB9 I have to admit, Its hard to Improve on perfection so thats why they are playing safe, I have Respect for Lamborghini for Updating the Gallardo, But The F430 has been around for a while and so has the DB9, They need updating a bit more

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

2. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

have they ever heard of steal bugattis tech and put it in their cars? XD
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

3. Speedtouch is offline I Wish I Was Special.

I think they didn't need to do anything. At least to the looks. It looks amazing. Sure they all look the same, but it isn't as if they are all ugly is it now?

Great car that. Damn my mate for having one!

PhOTW Week 8 + 15 | PTOTW Week 1, 4 + 5

4. Asgardeh is offline 4 wheels is 2 too many

is that facelift allready on the market or is it coming out in the summer? my mates mum just got a spanking new db9 but i havent seen it yet so dunno :S shes curbed it allready though

5. Fridge Magnet Rabbit is offline Manchester Racer Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Asgardeh »
    my mates mum just got a spanking new db9 but i havent seen it yet so dunno :S shes curbed it allready though
    how!?
    Nugget of the week: week 27!!
    1x Winner of 'What car is this?'
    TDU1: Paltala
    TDU2: Paltala
    TDU2 Forums: Paltala
    Recurring Theme much? :P

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by Mortimer »
    how!?
    Probably by driving it into a curb
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .