Thread: Cruise

1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Cruise

just wondering whether they is any organized cruises going on tonight, just had a quick look through these forums and i could find anything, so though i would just plainly ask

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default Re: Cruise

I was thinking the same thing, nothing.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

well im cruising around the place causing mischief as usual, if anybody wants to join there more then welcome

4. jadedviper7 is offline Farboud Driver

well alot of people go out fri and sat night so its normally on sunday they are arranged also with comic relief makes it worse
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Oh yer, vicer of dibly on at 9 and top gear of the pops at 10 is all i want to watch.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

oh yer i forgot all about that red nose day :S

7. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

if you want we could alway just cruise about then stop somewhere to watch whatever is on