Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Mico Spoonage is offline u got spooned

Default TDU not working!

Why isn't TDU working?

It says something like "TDU server is not available"

2. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Yes the servers are currently down at the moment, everyone has already mentioned this on the Atari forums, im not surprised no one mentioned it here yet, GTA playing fools!

Edit: Tenebra has just commented

Dear all, the servers are temporarily down for maintenance. We will let you know as soon as possible when they will be up again.
    Apologies for any inconvenience.
    Last edited by Microphone; 06/05/08 at 16:10 PM.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

3. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

as carmad says ... there's Liberty City to cruise these days !

I'll return to TDU at some point ... a game I just can't put down for too long
    I'd rather be topless !

4. Mico Spoonage is offline u got spooned

kk ty

5. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

Yeah I'm currently suffering withdrawal symptoms. I've started thumbing through my other 360 games to see what I haven't finished playing.. I'm not a big fan of the Grand Theft series and PGR4 is just a play toy. I knew I should have bought Burnout Paradise last week when I had the cash. One upside though.. while it's been offline I've racked up about $20mill and have nearly bought all the cars... small consolation though.

6. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I think we need to head over to the official Atari Europe forums and make more noise. There is only a handful of people complaining. After all TDU is the reason we are on this forum and GTA all be it good isn't going to keep us occupied forever. (well not me at least)

The servers have been off for an unacceptable length of time now with no prior warning from Atari. We have been fed a story about scheduled maintenance. While it may be true you think they would have told us about this "Scheduled Maintenance" before it happened. Further more was it scheduled to take all week? I highly doubt it. Also seems a bit too much of a coincidence that they go off right after GTA IV launch when a large part of the TDU community is away from the game and not so concerned.
    Despite the fact I can't play it reguardless at the present moment, I'm still not pleased with the situation. Even if they are shutting them for 2 weeks or so for whatever ludicrous reason, would be nice if they at least had the decency to tell us.

Meh. I'm fed up with Atari. Eden should find a new publisher. /rant.

Flame me.
    Last edited by t.; 09/05/08 at 11:27 AM.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

We're chasing it up and I can understand the anger and upset with this, I'm not going to ask you to be patient or anything as obviously this has been going on for a number days now.

PS Infogrames own Atari SASU who in turn own Eden Studios.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Well in that case I hate Infogrames too!

I know its not anyone on the forums fault so I'm not blaming people. Just want it resolved. TDU is the reason I own a 360.

flickr

9. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

My disc is busted through no fault of mine

10. Murcielago is offline Life Begins At 170

Yeah, it always does that when it tried to connect at the loading screen. It bugs me! I really wanted to play online, but the servers have been down for about 4 days now.

'đ Łıĸē ŧ ŵĸє ūp ıи a Đяєам, ωhєЯє тhєў dФn'т ςгξλМ шıтhфuт Мıєгў

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

I hope they put the servers back on soo as I'm getting bored with GTA online mode and have been wanting to have a cruise on tdu for a few days now.

I hoping they haven't stoppped online play as it would be a real shame if they decided to do that.

12. t.
    t. is offline Retired

I expect this is unrelated but interesting none the less;

In an SEC filing, Atari reported that its delisting from the Nasdaq is official. Trading of the company's shares was suspended this morning at market open. [Kotaku]

Well we knew anyway that they were in trouble. ( I know, I know they are about to become part of Infograms)

It's late and I'm tired. I should leave now before I make a further arse of myself.

Baldred: You can delete this and infraction me if this is in the wrong place or whatever... I'm going to sleep. Night.
    Last edited by t.; 10/05/08 at 01:28 AM.

flickr

13. Nodz86 is offline ____________

That doesn't sound good twm hope it is just a conspiracy theoy.

Also I was reading on the official forum and someone has managed to speak to the servers (don't ask how its to complicated for me this time of the morning) and basically he said they are screwed. Thread. Not sure how true this is tho.

Now if you put what he's saying and what tWm just said that means if they have no money and the servers are screwed and if infogrames wont give them money to fix the servers for a game thats well over a year old we may not be able to cruise round the Island again. Lets hope this is not the case.

Edit:
    And am I write in thinking that anyone who has the mega pack on the PC version are having troble online aswell?? Could this be related ion some way??

14. t.
    t. is offline Retired

daziod. Yea I read what he said over at the official forums. Very interesting. I believe he has an account here to, joined within the last month I think, about the same time as TurboJunkie.

flickr

15. FordMNX is offline Mod it

Why am I being mentioned???

I want TDU back

The GTA novelty has worn off as I knew it would. Something just brings me back.

16. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

I'm trying to keep my glass half full. A friend in the UK said she had a couple of TDU updates come through over the weekend but none of them worked. Very strange?? I'm wondering if (as TWM mentioned) they're using GTA as a distraction while they spend quality time on the TDU servers. The updates she was receiving may have been a local test to the UK only.. Who knows.. Diablo if you know anything about how the updates work maybe this means something..

I'm wishing and hoping that they're setting up for the future release of the next TDU and are using the time to properly configure the online components of the future TDU game well in advance. And as a result they would have to keep the servers offline for an extended period of time while they run their internal testing. I really have no idea at all but this i where my mind is going with this.. I'm trying to stay positive but after a week of getting the server down message I would appreciate a bit more info from Atari.. so be it..

17. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Quote Originally Posted by TurboJunkie UK »
    Why am I being mentioned???
    Because Dazoid joined about the same time you did, and your welcome thread was some what of an event.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz3000 »
    A friend in the UK said she had a couple of TDU updates come through over the weekend but none of them worked. Very strange??
    That's very normal, for me at least. My 360 would often decided it needed to update games even though there was no new updates available.

flickr

18. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Edit:
    And am I write in thinking that anyone who has the mega pack on the PC version are having troble online aswell?? Could this be related ion some way??
    Nope, got it working
    Last edited by Speed; 12/05/08 at 14:49 PM.

19. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    Damn, it's not working for some reason. Anybody have any ideas?
    Why change your post?

20. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Because he got it working
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last