1. TimBud is offline brmm

Cool Rockstar Classics

You can't get to these from the main R* site for some reason. (They are still advertised as being free downloads)
    So here's the link to the originals:
    http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/index.html

2. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

own both of them.

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Cool, thanks. Nice find. +rep

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Got GTA 2, thats what I was playing whilst waiting for GTA IV

5. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

i downloaded it also, but my PC is slow now, that has a problem playing it, and just freezes up and crashes

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Can be bothered to be honest, played it GTA 2 to death (not litrally) years ago. Nice find though, good they give them away when they can't make any money off them.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Theres a good glitch/cheat on GTA 2 to fly (not sure if it works on the PC version). If you jump off a tall building and keep trying to throw a grenade you can fly.