1. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Default GTAIV for PC end of this year? UNOFFICIAL!!!

There is hope for a PC version to be out this year Rockstar have no comment at this time.

http://www.citydisc.ch/games/detail....ng=dion=pc&cat=

October-November 2008 TBC

More info:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com....php?id=187895

So PC gamers could get it before Mafia 2.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

2. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

That's late

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by Mb »
    That's late
    Well it's not even announced yet, so you can't expect it too early

Still good news though

4. eleKtro is offline Contain Your Orgasms

Oh Mafia 2! Cant wait for that either, played Mafia 1 likes 7 times great game!

Lets hope GTA IV comes out sooner than said.

5. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

Quote Originally Posted by MadMax »
    Oh Mafia 2! Cant wait for that either, played Mafia 1 likes 7 times great game!

Lets hope GTA IV comes out sooner than said.
    Yes I can't wait for mafia 2 looks very good just from the screen shots.

The bonus cars you got at the end of Mafia 1 were a lot of fun.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

6. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Its a shame you have to wait this long for GTA especially as M$ have it on the 360 I thought they might of made it cross platform like they have done (or doing) with some games.

Also its bad as GTA was originally on PC before moving to Playstation.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hmm actually if you think about it this is actually smart and cunning by Rockstar as it stops piracy on the PC dead. Think about it, Rockstar release GTA IV on the PS3 and Xbox 360, now 95-98% of these are going to be genuine sales as modding results in a definite lacking of online play which a lot of people won't want to miss and many people want GTA IV regardless of how much a gamer they are so these sales are actual boxed copies.

Now think if some of these people who bought on the consoles have PC's and would have just download the game as it's basically the same as what you'll get on the consoles anyway, hypothetically imagine that to be about 5-10% of lost sales and what with predictions of 6m+ sales that's a big amount and big money too.

I wouldn't be surprised to see the PC version about 6-9 months after the original launch and it will more than likely either have the exclusive 360 content included or have it's own additional chapters to, in a way, say sorry for the wait. But if this works out well I would expect to see more developers and publishers going this way, maybe it's not even intentional and I've stumbled on something that many people would hate (pirates and legit PC players) but the Game Companies would love ! :eek_blue:
    I'm a bit mental.