1. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Default How to escape poilce

I'm comepltely stuck on a mission, I won't put in to many details so there are no spoliers but basicly you get 3 star poilce after you and I just can't get rid of them, is impossible. Any tips?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

2. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

just dont hit any cars, and you must NOT hit any police cars when they turn around to chase you, always work for me

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Is this The Snow Storm by any chance?
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Is this The Snow Storm by any chance?
    Im having problems with that aswell... Can't get out of the building... There's to many of them

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

5. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Just make sure you hold the lock on and cover everywhere until you get to the front door then just bolt, grab a truck or car then jump to map and mark a spray shop thus you can exit the place easier than going for yourself and finally drive fast and through traffic, it's the helo that usually keeps tabs on you the most.
    I'm a bit mental.

6. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

lol, Im such a nugget, I thought you were talking about TDU... xD

7. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

surely a nugget for balto there ?
    I'd rather be topless !

8. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

When I did this one I had a pump action shotgun and an AK and just stayed in cover on a doorway and waited for all them to come to me, kept on killing them (about 100) and then there was a break so i ran out and grabbed my bus that i parked outside and spent about 10 mins trying to loose them in a bus, try to get under the overhead railway line because the heli can't see you under there. Worked first time for me

9. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

The one getting the drugs from the hospital?
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    The one getting the drugs from the hospital?
    Yep, an Elizabeta (sp?) mission.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Ok, tryed to get there and I picked the slowest car in the world and got taken down, I think with a faster car I can do it, wasting so much money with this.
    Ok really really really really really really annoying me now, disk is unreadable once i had i going well, grrrr.

EDI : Done it finnaly and nearl 10 grand later, got on of them ferrari things from the dealer and used that.
    Last edited by Pherelas; 02/05/08 at 19:15 PM.
    -----