1. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

Default Hello, its me !!!

hi, nipperredcoat from the atari board

am i the first member?

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: Hello, its me !!!

Hey nipper, yes you are the first member, thanks for joining the board and good to have you here. The fun begins. lol
    I'm a bit mental.

3. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

hehe, dont worry i wont cause you any trouble, just hope this place takes off, dont see why not, love the setup by the way

the background looks sorta harder than ataris

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah me too, I have the forum offline on my PC so I can mess around with styles, images, coding etc without crashing the actual board and as I said this is a constant Work In Progress and then I can get on with the main site also. I've wanted to create this place since I heard about TDU so I am determined to make it work.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

determinationation (sp??) is what everyone needs

6. Kyle_McKenna is offline Drive It Lyk U Stole It

Yo wots up N1pper? i jus got on 2 des forums, y did evry1 abandon da ova forums? wots iz so gr8 bout des 1's?

7. FA430RGT is offline Hoods and Alley-ways..

Check dates dude this is an old thread As for your question.. This Fourm is Miles better (am I allowed to say that?)..
    ...I Still Dawdle Round These Ends...

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Kyle_McKenna »
    Yo wots up N1pper? i jus got on 2 des forums, y did evry1 abandon da ova forums? wots iz so gr8 bout des 1's?
    Please try and type your post out without using txt language or abberviations, we have many people from all over the world and it would be very difficult for some to understand what you are saying.

Thanks.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    Please try and type your post out without using txt language or abberviations, we have many people from all over the world and it would be very difficult for some to understand what you are saying.

Thanks.
    People from around the world might not understand, nevermind them i dont understand so please refrain from using text language.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

LOL baldred, the main reason I say those who do not have English as their first language is because they learn English in the proper manner that we do meaning if we type and respond in the proper manner then it means that those who are learning English have a much greater chance of being able to take part and understand what is being said. Not to mention it actually makes you look like an idiot.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

yea, but Kyle is an idiot LOL (no offense Kyle lol j/k)
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

12. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

i can understand not properly written english (as thats is what i write ) but i have no idea of what he said. LOVE Baldred's new sig

13. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

This must be one of the first threads and its still going, after a "short" break, and yet its still in one page, remarkable.

But yes, nice sig.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

14. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Thanks guys FA430RGT made it for me, sorry to be a spoil sport but please stay on topic of the thread from now on. Thanks.
    Last edited by Baldy; 22/04/07 at 20:34 PM. Reason: Bad Spelling
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

15. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by baldred »
    Thanks guys FA430RGT made it for me, sorry to be a spoil sport but please stay on topic of the thread from now on. Thanks.
    There is no topic in this thread.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

16. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

Quote Originally Posted by Pherelas »
    There is no topic in this thread.
    i think we should welcome nipper. is it ok to people to welcome someone who joined the forum before themselves?

17. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

well, as i was the first member the only person to welcome me was diablo LOL
    ||||||||||||||||||
    Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.

18. Forza is offline Diablo Wannabe

well welcome then (even tough you joined way before me)

19. Nipper is offline \/ The REAL TDUCk \/

and welcome to all that see this
    ||||||||||||||||||