1. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Default BMW M1 Homage Concept

http://www.autotrader.co.uk/EDITORIA..._unveiled.html
    Just saw it on Auto-Trader. I've been waiting for a new M1 to come out. Looks pretty damn cool. The back is a bit weird, but still cool. No engine details yet though.

2. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I was just sick!

+o(
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Wow thats cool, I know someone who has an M1 at the moment lol, wish it was that one.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

I like the old one much better though, but I do quite like this one. Iced, were you sick because of the picture of are you just informing us that you were just sick?

5. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Im not into cosmetic surgery but that car needs a nose job!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

6. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

The front is fine, but that rear really needs some re-working... I think the M5 V10 should do quite nicely in there though, making it an instant F430 rival. Maybe a smaller M3 V8-engined one as well, to go against the R8?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

I agree with Iced on this one...

+o(