1. mods for bikes,helmets etc?????
    =TDW=Patrick is offline Hot Hatch

Can someone do a mod for the helmet ??I want this(look in picture)tinted black like the mercedes windows ??and the orange stripes in the suite to make it black ??(sorry for the bad english )

Last edited by =TDW=Patrick; 27/04/08 at 01:08 AM.
    大好きドリフト

2. mods for bikes,helmets etc????? Comments
  3. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

It is possible to mod the motorcyle clothing as I did some earlier today, but there seems to be more than one part to do it and I couldn't find helmets, but I'll look again later today to see if I can find them then

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

If you go to:

C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Avatar\Default_Helmet.bnk

There you are. But they are file types we cannot yet mod

Oooh ...

Go to:
    C:\Program Files\Atari\Test Drive Unlimited\Euro\Bnk\Avatar\CLOTHES\COMMON_CLOTHES.bnk and in there are some .2db helmet files Enjoy!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. =TDW=Patrick is offline Hot Hatch

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    It is possible to mod the motorcyle clothing as I did some earlier today, but there seems to be more than one part to do it and I couldn't find helmets, but I'll look again later today to see if I can find them then
    Yeah i am waiting ^^
    I want the suite and the helmet all black like ghost rider's..Look here------>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1Y4kcpm6nM in beggining is the helmet and at 00:24 look the suite .If you do it plz upload it here soo i can download it
    Last edited by =TDW=Patrick; 27/04/08 at 15:05 PM.
    大好きドリフト

6. Stew2000 is offline Hot Hatch

Is it possible for someone to make a wireframe texture?.
    All I've managed to do is a snazzy stripe

7. GhostRider3846 is offline Born in Space!

yes!! yes !! gghosrider suit and helmet! yes :bananasplit: