Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default 'Test Drive aka Test Drive 7' copyrighted.

I always keep the occasional tab on the Copyright and Trademark websites in the US and either I've missed it before or it's been added to an already processed document but not too long ago as I noticed on the list that it now had Test Drive aka Test Drive 7.

Now I know TDU was the 7th (I think) but it is under it's own name of Test Drive Unlimited so maybe Test Drive 7 is the placeholder title for the next Test Drive game.

This could be absolutely nothing but hey any news is better than no news right ....right?
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Could well be the Working name for the title, and i thought i would post as everyone appears to be ignoring this thread. So yeh lets hope this is the working title, and we all know anyway that it is in development, the fact that the unlimited bit may have been dropped might hint to it being a city of some sort? or maybe part of a country?
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

3. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Yeah I been watching the people who have appeared on this thread and they will be getting banned very shortly. Mark the 31st April 2012 on your calendar as this will be the day! * yes the date was meant *
    I'm a bit mental.

4. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

I say ban them now! Only for 10 minutes though.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Urh no !!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

haha, i was thinking of banning you for 10mins for saying that but obviously the forum knows you too well.

"You are not authorized to ban users who are not considered normal"

lmao

7. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

lol at the ones below 'Test Drive Off-Road Wide Open' Catchy name, eh? xD

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Nice find Diablo. You could well be right about this being the next TDU name

9. Who
    Who is offline It's not a tumor.

good find mate

*cowers from banhammer*
    Formerly Crazed Dodgem/Lwsbrck

I'm not dead!

10. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Nice find.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

11. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

well GTA has gone from GTA 3 to Vice City to San Andreas to GTA 4

so Test Drive could easily go back to a number ... kinda puts a bit of perspective in terms of the history of the series ... <lightbulb appears above head> how about TDU with ALL the cars from ALL the TD series?
    I'd rather be topless !

12. TimBud is offline brmm

Those certs were registered in Nov 07, so they can't be for any current game. Unless Atari/eden's admin staff are that bad.

13. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Don't forget most copyrights are done 6-12 months in advance.
    I'm a bit mental.

14. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

nice work diablo.. you really don't leave any stones unturned in your hunt for info..

15. P2nkz is offline Just a Skidmark

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz3000 »
    nice work diablo.. you really don't leave any stones unturned in your hunt for info..
    He's like a police dog (no offense) who sniffs out everything
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

16. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Something new for you to spread rumours about.

These guys www.rabcat.com did 60 vehicle models for TDU and under 2008 it says they are working on confidential jobs, yes they do work for a good few people but with the great work imo that they did on most of the cars (if they did the SLR and Murcielago) I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be used again.
    I'm a bit mental.

17. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Confidential jobs, with no PC target platform. Then again it just says Xbox 360 next to TDU in their work history so who knows.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

18. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

Keep digging this stuff up.. I'm loving it.. I've waited a long time to hear any news about the next tdu.. BTW am I able to donate to the site in some way to help you keep this thing running??

19. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Click 'Quick Links' just below the header, and 'Donate' is in thee drop-down menu

Then you become environmentally friendly

20. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

Ahhh.. gotya' I never noticed the sub-menu.. Am gonna sort myself a paypal account today..

Also... I love the environment.. If it wasn't for the environment we would'nt have cars and roads to drive them on.. I think.. Uhhhmmmm.. *looks left and right then darts out the room..*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last