1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Phil Collins retires

From Yahoo! Music News

Phil Collins retires
    (Friday April 25, 2008 03:47 PM)

Phil Collins has retired from the music industry, he has announced.

The former Genesis singer turned solo star says he has no plans to record or tour again in future.

The news follows the recent reformation and tour of Genesis, which looks to be his final contribution to the world of rock'n'roll.

Speaking to The Times, Collins said was now more interested in his collection of memorabilia from The Battle Of The Alamo than pop music.

Meanwhile, he has also reignited his feud with Noel Gallagher, after the pair fell-out over the 2005 general election.

Collins dismissed claims from the Oasis star that he is "a w*nker", insisting: "I don't care if he likes my music or not."

2. t.
    t. is offline Retired

lol gotta love the Gallagher's. Personally won't miss him, he was however a very influential and successful artist for which I respect him.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

3. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Was hoping for a Gabriel Genesis tour but oh well.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Sad to see him go and he will be missed obviously but if he's had enough, he's had enough

---WOOT 2000 Posts ---