Topic:

Traffic Mod

1. Traffic Mod
    Matthie is offline Everything but a Skidmark

Hi,

Any one got any ideas on how to increase traffic levels? Just to make it abit more interesting on bikes ect

Cheers,

Matt

2. Traffic Mod Comments
  3. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

You can't. Not without delving into the tdu.exe code. It wouldn't work online anyway. You'd deffo get banned ...

e: Thanks for the rep!
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 26/04/08 at 07:58 AM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

4. Rain93 is offline Rusted Banger

If I play in Off-Line mode, can I increase or decrease traffic levels?

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Probably. But I wouldn't know how to increase it. I doubt the "texture modderes" would either. It's really down to the people who make trainers and know the TDU code.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

6. MCiN7 is offline Drifter

Quote Originally Posted by Iced_Bullet »
    Probably. But I wouldn't know how to increase it. I doubt the "texture modderes" would either. It's really down to the people who make trainers and know the TDU code.
    +1 have you noticed how only a certain number of 'traffic' aka AI are allowed on your screen at once?
    if you add more theres a extremely high chance the game will crash because its adding 'more' and TDU don't like 'more'

7. Multi_Read is offline Just a Skidmark

I've often wondered this too, I found the game was boring at times because I really enjoy weaving in and out of traffic... which I find in this game is simple enough a baby could do it.

8. sanrevo is offline Sportscar Racer

But sometimes the traffic could a pain in the a** in some cases especially when you're at high speed and somehow they just come into your lane .
    10 점 완 벽 한 10 점

9. Abstandhalterin is offline Right Lane Hog

Usually they give way on multiple lanes ... when I overtake on the passing lane (left), they blink right and give way to the next right lane.
    Meow!