1. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Default Die Hard Willis to take F1 role?

Quote Originally Posted by ITN - Friday, April 25 09:53 am
    Die Hard star Bruce Willis is tipped to play Formula One commentator Murray Walker on the big screen.
    According to newspaper reports, the Hollywood actor will play Murray in a forthcoming film about the life of Formula One champion Michael Schumacher.
    In the film, the character is expected to narrate the tale as well as feature alongside Schumacher.
    Willi Weber, a former Formula One champion and Schumacher's agent said: "Bruce Willis would certainly do Murray justice."
    Weber added: "A Hollywood producer is interested. It would be called The Michael Schumacher Story, with him as the main actor."
    Walker was the voice of the BBC's Formula One coverage for almost half a century until he switched when ITV won the rights.
    Walker admitted to being a bit "shell-shocked" when he found out that Bruce Willis was going to play him in the film.
    He said: "I had to make sure when looking at the calendar that it was April 25 not April 1."
    He said jokingly: "I always regarded Bruce Willis as a mirror image of myself, don't you know...a much younger version though."
    Dunno what I think about this yet, would be a good choice but i am unsure about the accents.

2. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

For me Bruce Willis doesn't work without guns and car chases, but that's just me, this might be good, we'll have to wait and see.

3. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Dunno what I think about this yet, would be a good choice but i am unsure about the accents.
    'Micheal Schumacher crosses the first line first Hipeee Kiiiii Yaaaaaaaaa Mother LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously it should be interesting, I'm not sure how Willis would be on the signature Murray commentary though .
    Last edited by Baldy; 25/04/08 at 18:49 PM.
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

4. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Quote Originally Posted by Speed »
    For me Bruce Willis doesn't work without guns and car chases, but that's just me, this might be good, we'll have to wait and see.
    I agree with you. But it could still be good, you never know

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    'Micheal Schumacher crosses the first line first Hipeee Kiiiii Yaaaaaaaaa Mother F*****' LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Nige its Yippee ki-ay.......................! and the last two words are one word.

6. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

Nige its Yippee ki-ay.......................! and the last two words are one word.
    Nige just got owned. LOL j/k

7. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Quote Originally Posted by mellors »
    Nige just got owned. LOL j/k
    OWNAGE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll just laugh at myself you guys do anyway .

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Now can he be nominated for a nugget for this????

9. Camel is offline Legendary Classic

LOL yeah great idea

NUGGET FOR NIGE!!!!!!

10. Nige is offline Buy American ....

Yes finally a NUGGET !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many months has it been since the NUGGET OF THE WEEK started ?????

11. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by nige7 »
    How many months has it been since the NUGGET OF THE WEEK started ?????
    Look here
    http://forum.tdu-central.com/showthr...ht=nugget+week

Anyways back on topic, As you said Nige I can't see how Bruce Willis can pull of a Murray Walker voice.

12. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Yeah, I don't think he will be able to do it that well but it would be interesting to see.