1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default PS2 Youtube video

This video has been posted by audigp3 of him playing the PS2 version of TDU, apart from the expected drop in graphics the game looks like it is essentially the same as the PC and Xbox 360 in size and features including the interiors which is a great accomplishment on behalf of Melbourne House who developed the PS2 and PSP versions.

Enjoy!

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    I'm a bit mental.

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: PS2 Youtube video

Melbourne House really did a fantastic job on this also looks like they replaced the maintenance trucks with box trucks which actually look good plus I like the swivel movement inside the car though the perspective is slightly wall-eye.

Anyone looking for some driving fun on the PS2 should get this.

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. TOOL is offline Hot Hatch

Default Re: PS2 Youtube video

That really looks great for a ps2 game!

4. nitrox is offline HC ES ! <3

Smile Re: PS2 Youtube video

not bad, but i find the 360 version better

not that i'm gonna say the ps2 version is bad, cuz the graphics are awesome FOR a ps2 game

greetz

Ford Focus RS
    2.5 litres Inline 5 TurboCharged Engine
    300BHP
    simply said, "A Beast Amongst The Cars"