1. FordMNX is offline Mod it

Default This isn't fair either..

I wanted to use my pictures on TDU for my sig but now they've taken away testdriveunlimited.com I can't

2. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

I don't think that feature ever worked due to some problems with Atari and Microsoft not letting them to bring pictures from TDU to testdriveunlimited.com.

3. FordMNX is offline Mod it

Shouldn't they have checked before finalising it in TDU...........

4. Blitz3000 is offline Idling quietly

yeah I also noticed that but I managed to get to the TDU site by typing index.html on the end of the URL. e.g. http://www.testdriveunlimited.com/index.html

I did this just to see if it worked and to my surprise it did. I'm thinking that they may be reconfiguring the servers for some reason. Maybe they are preparing for a new TDU site devoted to the next version of the game.. Who knows.. Also, I don't know if it's just me but the TDU Flash site seems to run faster now and there is additional content there.. Can anyone else confirm this??

5. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

picture upload has never worked ... 'hopefully' they'll work something out for when TDU2 comes along
    I'd rather be topless !

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Quote Originally Posted by TurboJunkie UK »
    I wanted to use my pictures on TDU for my sig but now they've taken away testdriveunlimited.com I can't
    PC players are very friendly you know

7. FordMNX is offline Mod it

I bet they are but I find playing on X360 easier

8. bigbcraig is offline Making Skidmarks

he meant that if you wanted, you could use PC players to get a pic for your sig.
    Making power at redline doesn't make you faster. Making more power at whatever rpm you are at now does.
    -Dave Coleman (SCC)

9. Antz2ndxbox360 is offline Just a Skidmark

or connect your xbox to a tv tuner card, printscreen and save.