1. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Default TDU:Central Modding - We Need Your Help!

Hi, I was going to post this a few weekes ago, but then I recieved my Mod Mod status, so thought I would postpone this thread as it could have been viewed that I was abusing the status I got and started slaking as soon as I had been rewarded.

Anyway, onto the topic ....

I'm posting this to ask you to make my life a hell of a lot easier. You may be aware I have spent a long time organising the threads and including easy instructions etc. Now, I'm starting to get bored of it, as (no offence) I don't see many (excluding a few helpful!) posts including download links, the same text format and pictures of files etc. I have had to source the mods and then create the photos and thumbnail links etc.

I would just like some help, just to ease my workload. In otherwords, if you make a mod, then please could you spare 30-60 seconds making it in the text same style as the links to downloads etc. So I can do a simple copy and paste job! Or even better ... take a picture, of the mod, and to put a cherry on the cake, post a thumbnail of around 300px, to keep the threads clean

I would like to stress I am not trying to shift the work, I would just like some assistance in posting and promoting mods.

Even if it's not your mod, and you have a spare few minutes, it would be really handy (not only for me) but for others, if you could pop into TDU and get a picture(s), even if you think you may not use it. It would just be very very very useful for the ease of use.

At the moment, I think (slightly bias ) this is the easiest to browse TDU modding site. Excluding the amount of modding members here. Thanks to effort from Diablo !! TDU:C German has the most amount of mods, but I find it really hard to find them in there. Plus there're on rapidshare.de which doesn't work outside Germany

- Iced

Thanks to the few who have done this for me including : Andreaz, TSS, Randy and also WROOM has to be mentioned for making the mods (mostly) and also posting pictures of them.

Template:

- Mod Name (Rims Mods)
    Front Wheel File size: ##kb

Creator: +-+-+-+-+-+
    [Download]

Click to Enlarge

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

or

*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*!*

- Mod Name (Normal Mods)
    Description
    Creator: +-+-+-+-+

[Download]

Click to Enlarge
    Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 23/04/08 at 21:29 PM.
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

2. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

Ah, no problems. What would be helpful is a little template of how you would like people to post it.

3. MCiN7 is offline Drifter

Sweet, done deal, will start doing it like that.
    Got a little texture being released tonight

4. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

If you want I can grab the links off Rapidshare.de and get them hosted elsewhere. I have never had a problem downloading off .de

Give us a shout, more than happy to help.

5. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFraser »
    If you want I can grab the links off Rapidshare.de and get them hosted elsewhere. I have never had a problem downloading off .de

Give us a shout, more than happy to help.
    If you wouldn't mind getting this Golf Mod - http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/th...tuser=0&page=1

That would be great thank you!

6. AdamFraser is offline Airtime

7. t.
    t. is offline Retired

Iced you do a great job with the mods. Despite the fact I have no use for them I browse them to see what you guys have been up to and its very impressive.

*note* Rapidshare.de is dead to my knowledge. They moved to .com after they moved their servers into Switzerland. The only stuff left on .de is the stuff yet to die.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

8. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Hehe nice one for hosting it on 'carspottings' adam!

Now it has a section to upload mods, ooOOoo :P

9. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Got any pics on the Golf Mod?

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

^bump^

Also, can someone download these for me, and reupload them - as they're on rapidshare.de

SLR Mod - http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/th...654#post526654
    RUF Mod - http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/th...662#post535662
    GT Mod - http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/th...869#post535869
    GT Mod 2 - http://tdu.gameprophets.com/forum/th...486#post534486

That's it for now I'm downloading a few mods at a time to post them on here ... and to use them