1. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

Default this isnt fair ....

thats not fair at all the pc guys can get the maclaren f1 lm and the rest of us cant thats not fair at all we had to use codes wile all you gotta do is pay 20 bucks and bang its yours forever why cant we 360er's be treated with the same as the pc guys getin the cars they get for a grand total of 20 bucks wile we pay 40 dollars for six packs 4 packs alone 20 the last two are another 20 i say its rip off and we should be treated the same as them

sry for making new thread just ain't fair and i wanna here some other peoples opinions negative or positive
    everyone eats apples and oranges but at the end of the day there still apples and oranges the r32 is passion fruit

2. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Dude at first the PC guys didn't have the cars that the 360 guys had, its unlucky that 360 doesn't get the F1 LM but now that the mega pack is out PC has alot more cars now.

3. t.
    t. is offline Retired

You know what's sad. I knew what this was going to be about before I clicked it. If you'd got the game on launch you'd have one.

We get DLC 6 they don't.

flickr
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadMetis »
    Then I woke up in France...

4. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

ya ill agree with sky and wm if i bought the game on release id have it but i didnt buy it cause i didn't have the funds to get it but its just i don't find it fair they get it without the codes or anything and we just had to use codes thats what makes me mad they limited the consoles to 10,000 wile the pc gets it all they want but i shouldn't be complaining cause they don't have the Zonda roadster so i apologize just was jealous they got it
    everyone eats apples and oranges but at the end of the day there still apples and oranges the r32 is passion fruit

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

that's life, moaning about it is not going to make any difference, if only atari us had used their codes more wisely.
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. hesonly5 is offline Hungry Hungry Hippos! :D

btw, we do have the Zonda Roadster as well

And spelling and grammar are your friends.

(He says, making a highly grammatically incorrect sentence XD)

7. iBilo is offline ;)

I like the LM being rare. People actually give you respect when you go out in it.

8. S71NG3R is offline Car Aficianado

I feel sorry it's not fair for everyone but I'm glad the PC crew has a reward for all their dedication to TDU for PC.

The PC version has had so many problems but we are still playing now over a year on.

I am hoping in the future all platforms will be equal but it's hard for developers to treat all platforms the same.

Here's to a more fair gaming future for everyone.
    ---------------------------------
    TDUC PC Club find out more and how to join|Twitter @TDUCentralClub

9. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

ya sorry about this just i was a little shocked that they got it its just jealousy thats coming out of me. you are all right any way