1. timo is offline Hot Hatch

Post can't get online

each time i try to get online it can't connect to gamespy any suggestions
    much appreciated

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default Re: can't get online

Have you opened up all the ports as stated in the readme? And did you take part in any of the betas?
    I'm a bit mental.

3. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

same here timo. Cant get online, it tells me to check my internet connection. I have opened all the ports in the readme i think, but i still cant get online. Any suggestions?

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

The reason I asked about the beta is those who are using the same gamespy id from the beta had better luck when they signed up a new gamespy id. This board is kind of new but hopefully that will pick up in the near future so I would like to point you to the Official Atari UK boards PC Tech Help thread:

http://forums.eu.atari.com/forumdisplay.php?f=459

If you solve the issue please post it here and maybe we can get a Tech FAQ going.

Thanks.
    I'm a bit mental.

5. scaleopdriver is offline GT500 Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    The reason I asked about the beta is those who are using the same gamespy id from the beta had better luck when they signed up a new gamespy id. This board is kind of new but hopefully that will pick up in the near future so I would like to point you to the Official Atari UK boards PC Tech Help thread:

http://forums.eu.atari.com/forumdisplay.php?f=459

If you solve the issue please post it here and maybe we can get a Tech FAQ going.

Thanks.
    Okay, i will check out their help section. And if i get any answers, i'll post them here.

6. timo is offline Hot Hatch

thx for the advice

7. timo is offline Hot Hatch

now I don't get TDU server unavailable but i can only choose new game.
    how can i go online?

8. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Ah your Offline and Online profiles are seperate, they are unfortunately NOT seamlessly integrated into each other. I see some people are trying to figure a method of converting their offline to online but no word of repeated success as of yet.

Sorry.
    I'm a bit mental.

9. timo is offline Hot Hatch

Problem solved

10. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by timo »
    Problem solved
    What with, the separate profiles or something else? Can you post how you solved it incase others have a similar issue in the future.

Thanks.
    I'm a bit mental.

11. timo is offline Hot Hatch

It didn't like my gamespy profile and i didn't know that the multiplayer only started when you exit your house for the first time