1. khevolution is offline Most likely To Hit a Tree

Default Two new Xbox Originals now available

Taken from Major Nelsons Website

Now that the Xbox LIVE Scheduled Maintenance is now complete, two new Xbox LIVE Originals are available in the Marketplace*:

Content: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Chaos Theory
    Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
    Availability: Not available in Japan and Korea
    Dash Text: [ESRB: M (MATURE) BLOOD, VIOLENCE, STRONG LANGUAGE] Players 1-2, System Link: 2-4, Xbox LIVE Multiplayer 2-4, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. The next installment of the critically acclaimed stealth-action franchise, Tom Clancy's Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell® Chaos Theory™ sends Sam Fisher on a perilous mission to stop a cyberterrorist plot that threatens worldwide war. There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
    Size: 5.39 GB

Content: Metal Arms: Glitch in the System
    Price: 1200 Microsoft Points
    Availability: Not available in Japan
    Dash Text: [PEGI: 12+] Single Player, 5.1 Surround Sound. GAME-PLAY ALERT: This game has been fully tested to successfully play on your Xbox 360 console. However, in some cases, you may see some minor irregularities with audio/video for brief periods. For more details, see www.xbox.com/xboxoriginals. Blast your way to victory as Glitch, the gun-slinging, half-ton menacing bot of Droid City. Found as scrap metal, but transformed into destructive machinery, Glitch is determined to free his people from the evil clutches of General Corrosive and his maniacal army of Mil bots. Unleash a world of pain as you annihilate the General’s sinister plan to dominate the world and salvage the robot race in Metal Arms! There are no refunds for this item. For more information, see www.xbox.com/live/accounts.
    Size: 1.61 GB

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

As I still have my original Xbox I would honestly prefer to goto a games shop or ebay and buy it for literally a 1/4 of the price they're asking.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. iBilo is offline ;)

I still have my original Xbox, but I would rather use it for the Xbox 360. I love that Glitch game. The demo was awesome!

4. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Can you not play Xbox games on 360 or something?

5. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    Depends some games you can some games you can't.

6. Nige is offline Buy American ....

I'm still waiting for Midtown Madness 3, Microsoft !!!!!!
    Canada 2010 Ice Hockey Winter Olympic Gold Medal winners!

7. DriftNismo is offline 87 Civic GT

Quote Originally Posted by Nodz86 »
    Depends some games you can some games you can't.
    Oh, so it's like PS3, you can play like all games except the really unknown ones.

8. Nodz86 is offline ____________

Quote Originally Posted by DriftNismo »
    Thought I'd bring up this thread again as I have found a list of all the old xbox games you can play on your xbox 360. the list gets updates alot.

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/back...ygameslist.htm