Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Default AI Traffic. How dumb are they?

The question that hardly anyone has asked, the answer that noone but 4 people care about, the one answer that has plagued 3 people since the dawn of 60 second Pizza !! Just How Dumb are TDU's AI Traffic?

If the video above doesn't show click here to view it.
    ( HQ youtube version )

( HQ youtube version )

Want to find Crazy Lane for yourself? Look at the screen below and go searching.

I'm a bit mental.

2. MCW
    MCW is offline MCW

lmao very good Diablo

3. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Quote Originally Posted by Diablo »
    The question that hardly anyone has asked, the answer that noone but 4 people care about, the one answer that has plagued 3 people since the dawn of 60 second Pizza !! Just How Dumb are TDU's AI Traffic?

( HQ youtube shortly )
    LOL They are quite indeed retarded

4. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

I was about to say that they were actually quite smart! Look how that turck waited to overtake on the wrong side (otherwise it woulda crashed) But then the ending was hillarious

I lol'ed!
    Life is good. Simples. Cccchhhhh.

5. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Cool video, and great music
    Another insightful post by Baldy!!

"Life is like a slush puppy, the longer you leave things the more they melt"

6. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Great Video

Cool music aswell.

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

7. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Thanks guys, Iced that's the point, to show they aren't as dumb as people think. The one that really surprised me was the Jeep that reversed then passed me. Most people will only see them when they're flying by at 200+mph but under 170mph they actually do seem to think somewhat about their situation.

As for the crazy cop, that particular stretch of road makes all AI go nuts, it's funny to go there and just watch them. Also that Police hit, I know it looks like I stopped ready for a fine but I just waited for the cop car and then the chase began and it lasted a good 10mins and I almost lost my 3 stars at one point.
    I'm a bit mental.

8. =TDW=Patrick is offline Hot Hatch

ahahah this cop whas the best ahahaah
    大好きドリフト

9. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Yes that part of the map where the cop car was filmed is crazy for AI traffic, although cop car looks the best as they don't stop when they get a little bit of damage.

10. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Could you possibly tell me where it is please I wonder if it happens on PC ??

11. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

Erm do you know the random island on the right of the map, (the east coast) that has two bridges leading to it? Well it's just before you go from the mainland on to the most northern bridge, you head down the road on the coast heading north from the dodge dealer accross a few junctions and then down a small bendy road then turn left round the bend instead of continuing straight which will take you straight on to the highway bridge that goes on to the small island, and you go up a hill that leads to a motorway junction that you can cross to carry on down the coast or turn left for the island or right for H3 it's just on the top of the hill before that. I hope that makes a bit of sense.
    Last edited by Baldy; 21/04/08 at 22:07 PM.

12. Iced_Bullet is offline Cheese=Milk's Death Route

Thanks

I present ...

The adventures of Iced!

I weighed it down with too much gold

Last edited by Iced_Bullet; 21/04/08 at 22:50 PM.

13. Baldy is offline Wibble Wobble

haha nice one, and my directions made sense, i'm surprised, nice road textures by the way.

14. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

uhh. Yeah they are quite dumb I never really liked the AI in any racing game

15. CarboyZR1 is offline Asian

Crazy accident: http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18971/AWreckedExotic

Here's another big accident when a car cut me off and my mate and I crashed: http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18...stigeAndRacing

Pile up and I'm blocked: http://picasaweb.google.com/Carboy18...89596135642354

16. Mb
    Mb is offline The Photographer

Nice one!

It doesn't matter how much horsepower your car has, it's about the smile on your face when you drive it.

17. Microphone is offline #Myk2016

Loving the car iced!

Absolutely the most super of all the non-super moderators Your friendly community moderator.

18. iBilo is offline ;)

I hate the way cars pull out in front of you when your on a vehicle transport mission as your passing them and it makes you lose money (I try to keep mine at the top so I get a perfect one and get more money.) Nice vids btw. =]

19. ExplosiveGoats is offline Car Aficianado

I was watching a few of them crash into each other pretty recently, Have a picture in photo Album

20. Baltoman is offline Baby Vipah :D

Im impressed... with the cop

Page 1 of 2 12 Last