1. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

Default who thinks they can help me...

hey guys i need a bit of help Im a big maclaren collector on tdu but theres one car im missing and iv heard that europe has a car give away for the maclaren f1 lm edition and the Zonda roadster if someone can help me out finding an f1 LM id really appreciate it worst case i cant get one but just asking if i can get some help
    everyone eats apples and oranges but at the end of the day there still apples and oranges the r32 is passion fruit

2. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Hey there Reflex welcome to TDUc, good to have you with us.

Regarding your question unfortunately with you being in the United States there is no real way of getting any of the exclusives anymore this is due to the fact that even if you could get a code for either car, it would be useless due to the Region Locking that Microsoft has on the codes themselves. Sorry mate.
    I'm a bit mental.

3. HavockJoker is offline PGR4 Master

Welcome bro. Nice to see a guy from the tristate area. Uhh.. what Diablo said

4. ReFleX R32 is offline my dream RB30DETT

hey guys thanks for the welcome and also for at least trying to help its just been hard to get that car for my collection but i have seen there is no possible way anymore to get it any how i hope to see you all one day cya on the track guys :P
    Last edited by ReFleX R32; 22/04/08 at 03:49 AM.
    everyone eats apples and oranges but at the end of the day there still apples and oranges the r32 is passion fruit