Page 1 of 2 12 Last

1. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Wink Oahu Underworld Club Recruiting

Oahu Underworld Recruiting

O’ahu Underworld is a UK based club designed exclusively for the PC and Xbox 360 players of the long anticipated Test Drive Unlimited.

You’re welcome to join the club regardless of where you’re located, however we require you to be friendly, mature and a team player and agree to all terms and conditions within the club, minimum age 16, if you meet these requirements then feel entirely free to join O’ahu Underworld and you can do so at your own discretion.

We are part of the Vengeance 2142 former clan, which has now evolved into a Test Drive Unlimited Club.

Our unrepentant souls will not back down to a challenge, we are not afraid. You will see us cruising the Hawaiian roads day in, day out. If you should happen to encounter an O’ahu Underworld member, be vigilant, be very vigilant.

Please visit http://underworld.v2142.co.uk for more info.

Hope its alright to post this here Diablo if not please accept my apologies

ZSpider, Club Admin
    Last edited by ZSpider; 30/03/07 at 18:07 PM.

2. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Default Re: Oahu Underworld Club Recruiting

Cool, if I get the PC version I'll think of joining this.

--EDIT--
    Crap, just read you had to be over 18 - never mind :P

3. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

hey... When I get my TDU ( hopefully today ) i can join if you like... 22 years old

4. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by ZSpider »
    Hope its alright to post this here Diablo if not please accept my apologies

ZSpider, Club Admin
    It's fine mate, this is what this section is all about anyway, good luck with the club !
    I'm a bit mental.

5. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Like the website except for the moving lastest threads stuff. Anyway you have to be 18, what do you do with the game, should I be worried. Anyway can't join you becouse im not 18 and i'm already in a club but good job with the club and its website.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

6. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Oh and your website says you have to be 16, I think you have made a mistake somewhere.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

7. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Look I've had a read of the TOS, and even though I'm under 18, or 16, or whatever, I somehow want to be associated with this club. Doesn't matter if I'm not a genuine member, I just want to be able to extend the word even further. It'll give me motivation to play a lot more than I usually would, and I'd have something to be proud of. So just let me know, maybe I can prove that I am trustworthy and quite mature for my age. If not, oh well.

8. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Quote Originally Posted by -Dell- »
    Look I've had a read of the TOS, and even though I'm under 18, or 16, or whatever, I somehow want to be associated with this club. Doesn't matter if I'm not a genuine member, I just want to be able to extend the word even further. It'll give me motivation to play a lot more than I usually would, and I'd have something to be proud of. So just let me know, maybe I can prove that I am trustworthy and quite mature for my age. If not, oh well.
    There arae alot of clubs outthere if you want to get more out of the game but I agree this does look like a good one.
    -----

9. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Hey guys sorry for not getting replying sooner

Basically the whole age restriction thing came from a couple of things, 1 when i was in my BF2 clan, we had alot of problems with "younger" people, mostly causing problems within the game and pissing other members off and well i guess the whole age limit just drifted other into the club. Secondly at first we were thinking of having a Comms server, Ventrilo/Teamspeak that we (The Club Members) would pay to rent, there for needed to be 18 for paypal.

But we have scrapped that idea as its to much of a headache and will try other things, running local servers and using the built in comms.

We just want mature club members really we're growing slowly but surely, so come on other and we'll shall see what ya like.

10. anju34 is offline Going sideways...

couldn't agree more !!

11. -Dell- is offline Formerly known as MR-E46

Yeah I understand where you're coming from, and I've been through those same situations sometimes.. that's the whole reason behind me trying to mature up earlier on, because it gets you further at a younger start.

I have always loved cars since I was a little kid (not that far back but still ). I was always the one trying to convince people to stop liking BMW, and go for Mercedes Benz instead. Growing up in Germany kinda put me into the whole exotic car scene, and then moving to Australia introduced me to the world of tuned cars.

Just letting you also know that I'm not-too-bad in Photoshop, so that's a bonus too.

So what's the go, am I getting a "trial"?

12. Jet04 is offline The Billionaire

anyway what is the website it says the one you posted isnt avaliable
    Last edited by Jet04; 19/05/07 at 08:09 AM.

13. Steeevy is offline Hot Hatch

How i join this club
    Sounds really cool !

14. TREEX_02 is offline Just a Skidmark

how to join??????

"iphone-gamer"

15. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

The last post here was June 07?

Check when the thread was posted before replying, as I doubt you'll get a response otherwise

16. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Haha. I find it funny how by posting like a year after a person decides they can get a response. For all you know they could be away to Alaska or something. The club probably doesn't exist anymore. Anyway as Speed says check the date before you post

17. Speed is offline Can You Feel It?

Quote Originally Posted by TheScottishSpotter »
    Haha. I find it funny how by posting like a year after a person decides they can get a response. For all you know they could be away to Alaska or something. The club probably doesn't exist anymore. Anyway as Speed says check the date before you post

I find it funny that you thought you had to say that and bring up this old thread again Lol.

18. The Queen is offline <3 Ferrari F50

Nobody asked you to reply to this thread again did they? So what if I find it funny, as I do because I find it pathetic

Anyway I thought you were going to work? Doesn't look like it!

*Actually I thought you had posted today. Didn't realise I have posted 6 days after so sorry about that *

19. Diablo is offline I'm Delicious!

Chill out guys, he made a mistake that's easily done.
    I'm a bit mental.

20. ZSpider is offline Rusted Banger

Hello there!

Well lol its been a while but we are kind of back again, in the way of multigaming team, BF2, BF2142, TDU, COD4

this is our new site and club location!

http://team-twozero.com

all the original members

Page 1 of 2 12 Last