1. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

Default Corvette ZO6 for sale

For any of you guys starting out on TDU, or simply any TDU player, here's a nice deal on a good class B car. I'm selling this Z06 because some said a stage 2 car was faster than a stage 3, so i wanted to test it out. But then I decided to do a rim swap, and wanted to do a "Corvette ZR1", so I bought another (blue) Z06. So now, this car here is an extra and therefore on sale. It's going for $135,000, which, if you check, is a little cheaper than if you bought a Z06 in the game and tuned it yourself. It's black with the 10-spoke "Genuine" rims and red brake calipers

I have no idea why I didn't think of putting this notice up here sooner, especially since the car took itself off Trade in less than a day. This is like my 8th time putting it for sale...
    Last edited by Car Freak; 19/04/08 at 17:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...

2. Andreas¹ is offline Crazy Duck

Hehe, I see it, all I have to do is press the button, and then I have it

But I don't really need it, and someone else will have better use for it :-)

3. Car Freak is offline loves dirt too

isn't anyone going to buy it? Or has it decided to take itself off Trade again?

Quote Originally Posted by Jon
    You're impossible, Mark
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark
    Impossible is nothing. Therefore I am nothing...