Topic:

Old vs New

1. CptDarknuggets is offline 200 Angry Clydesdales

Default Old vs New

Right, personally I cannot stand new cars. The new BMW, Audis and Mercs (hate mercs anyway). They are fugly, heavy and unless you get a whopping great V8 in, rather sluggish.
    I would take a 2.5ltr E30 than an M3 E92; The E36 I'm also quite partial to aswell.
    I would buy a Sport Quattro than a RS4. Because it sounds...go hear it for yourself.
    So, what about you guys. Old or New?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2. Pherelas is offline I'm Going Slightly mad

Old certainly for sports cars but for big cars like BMW's I'd have to say new. There just more comfortable. I've take a 250 GT over a 599 anyway though.
    -----
    [imglink]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r289/pherelas/SigCustom.jpg[/imglink]
    . . . . . . Why is it always a wrong number, what if there in the wrong house? . . . . . . .

3. ShadowGT is offline I <3 Boobies!

Im partial to older muscle cars, this is my Dream car i hope to own one day.

A Third Gen Chevrolet Camaro

So sexy

Leader & Founder of the "Ponies of War" Gaming Comunity

4. YeOldeTDUMan is offline working too much

my mate used to have one of those Camaros ... an RS in the Blue to be precise
    I'd rather be topless !